God's Desire to Save the Lost

Donald Trump proclaims to be a christian

hes a Satanist

no compassion for the poor or weak

no compassion at all.

like satan

all Donald Trump is about Donald Trump

I didn't get myself out of drugs. The LORD delivered me from it and the desire for getting high left me completely. I could not do that on my own. Not only was I delivered but the joy I experienced after receiving Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord was something no one could explain. Before, I was plagued by depression. Afterward, I was set free from it and no longer suffered from depression. There are millions of people will similar testimonies.

So why do you not believe? Was there ever a time when you read the Holy Bible and believed in Jesus Christ? Did you ever have any Christian friends or relatives who shared Jesus Christ with you?

I was raised in a hyper-Christian home. I discarded the fairy tales when the absurdity of them could no longer be ignored.

Tell me, why did Paul who was present 10 years after the crucifixion, never mention Pilate, the governor of Judea according to Matthew and John? In fact, Paul who is a verified historical figure, appears to know nothing at all about the gospels, despite his being closer to the time of the supposed events than Luke, Matthew, of John?

Who ever wrote John was also ignorant of the geography of Judea, If you wish, I'll go into why tomorrow.

its a bit like my trouble with the catholic church and the repentance at death they try to administer

so a catholic can do sin all his life, walk to a priest and get away with an easy thing to get repentance from the priest, he can murder and kill that catholic and at death bead all he has to do is SAY he repents. and the catholic priest will say its ok.

i think repentance for evil deeds goto come from the mind soul and heart.
you have to understand you did wrong
you have to feel its wrong
you have to be in pain because you did wrong
and you really really never want to do the wrong again and never ever do it again
and try to undo the evil done

thats repentance

not just say empty words

and i don t realy belive a murderer at the end of his life can do that.

but i belive its ok for anyone to try to get someone to repent, especialy at the end of their life

I am a former Catholic so I can relate to what you are saying about their doctrine but clearly this doctrine is nowhere to be found in the KJV Holy Bible, Hauke. I believe you have given a wonderful definition of what repentance truly is - even your last part about restitution to the person you harmed - if possible - is a great definition of repentance. It is Jesus Christ who gives us the ability to keep ourselves from sin - after we believe upon Him with our heart and confess with out mouth that we believe He died for our sins and God raised him from the dead on the 3rd day - we confess with our mouth He is LORD and believe with our hearts.... It's a decision to be all in for God and to have nothing to do with our former ways of a sinful life.

Salvation is a miracle. The Holy Spirit is sent to us to draw us to Jesus. This begins with feelings of sorrow for the things we have done. A conviction in our hearts that all is not well between us and God and that we are lacking that assurance of where we would be should we die. We begin to feel the weight of our sins. Nothing is making us that happy any longer. The answer is going to the LORD and telling Him that we need Him and desire to become His and have a relationship with Him.

Can a murderer be forgiven at the end of their life? Not without the drawing of the Holy Spirit. It is not enough to ask God's forgiveness on a deathbed - unless the Holy Spirit is convicting the heart of that individual to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Otherwise, it won't help the person. You see, Jesus knows that many have decided to wait until the end of their life to repent - they have planned it out - knowing full well many years earlier that the Holy Spirit was drawing them to come to Him but they would not. We must come to Jesus when the Holy Spirit is drawing us.

The thief on the cross did not know of the kingdom of Heaven until he hung on the cross next to Jesus. It was there he believed and Jesus showed this man mercy. Jesus is very merciful, very loving, He didn't come to condemn us but to redeem us - because the truth is - we were already condemned before He ever went to the cross. It's why He died for us. So that we didn't have to pay that price in hell - He paid the price for us.

[

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior?

I'm happy for you that you got out of drugs.

I am a scientist, I deal in facts. I have found no evidence that the person of Jesus ever existed. Which is odd, considering the wealth of data showing the Paul (Saul of Tarsus) absolutely existed and was watched by the Empire.

I do know this, Pontius Pilate was NOT Governor of Judea during the time indicated. If we take the census and extract the 40 years following.

Consider;

[Tacitus wrote] at a time when Christians themselves had come to believe that Jesus had suffered under Pilate. There are three reasons for holding that Tacitus is here simply repeating what Christians had told him. First, he gives Pilate a title, procurator [without saying procurator of what! FRZ], which was current only from the second half of the first century. Had he consulted archives which recorded earlier events, he would surely have found Pilate there designated by his correct title, prefect. Second, Tacitus does not name the executed man Jesus, but uses the title Christ (Messiah) as if it were a proper name. But he could hardly have found in archives a statement such as "the Messiah was executed this morning." Third, hostile to Christianity as he was, he was surely glad to accept from Christians their own view that Christianity was of recent origin, since the Roman authorities were prepared to tolerate only ancient cults. (The Historical Evidence for Jesus; p.16).
I didn't get myself out of drugs. The LORD delivered me from it and the desire for getting high left me completely. I could not do that on my own. Not only was I delivered but the joy I experienced after receiving Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord was something no one could explain. Before, I was plagued by depression. Afterward, I was set free from it and no longer suffered from depression. There are millions of people will similar testimonies.

So why do you not believe? Was there ever a time when you read the Holy Bible and believed in Jesus Christ? Did you ever have any Christian friends or relatives who shared Jesus Christ with you?
Jere, please work with lovingkindness and humility. Put yourself in others' moccasins right now.

Jesus is not for Trump or Clinton.

Donald Trump proclaims to be a christian

hes a Satanist

no compassion for the poor or weak

no compassion at all.

like satan

all Donald Trump is about Donald Trump

I don't believe Donald Trump is a born again Christian. The truth is apart from Christ, Hauke, even the poor lack compassion for the poor and the weak for the weak. It is not a matter of their wealth status but rather one of their heart status. They either have a new heart by receiving Christ and therein great compassion on the poor - or they are living according to the dictates of their own heart and may believe they can "serve God" as they wish to serve Him by giving $5.00 to a homeless man when God is telling them to buy the poor man some clothes, some shoes and bring him home to live until he is able to get on his feet and recover.

I have heard some stories about Trump doing acts of kindness but he has an abundance of wealth. As we know Jesus was impressed by the widow who gave the equivalence of perhaps 2 cents (story of widows mite) because that is all she had! What did Jesus say? Jesus said she had given more than the rest... Ah! The wisdom of God. He sees things very clearly and will reward each man according to the work he has done...

Any person who has not been born again is focused on self whether they admit it or not. Even if they are into good works it is to applaud self. Only when someone is born again do they become God focused and then it is about Him and not the person. They want others to have what they have freely been given. They desire to tell others this is the way out - come to Jesus - do not let Satan destroy your life. The motivation is love of God - loving our neighbor as our self. No truly born again Christian would waste their time amassing a fortune and building bigger barns and more bigger barns to store the wealth - that would make no sense.

Last edited:
Oh, but He did! Jesus Christ is God. He became flesh and dwelt among men to show us the way of salvation - to believe Upon Him. He came to redeem us through His death on the cross, God raising Him on the 3rd day and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. No human could reconcile man back to God after the fall in Genesis. Which is why God sacrificed His Only Begotten Son that whosoever would believe upon Jesus Christ would be saved.

It is written:

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2 Corinthians 5:18

Yet your god is so weak, unless humans prop him up with their faith, he cannot save anyone.

Pretty absurd, when you think about it.

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? Who have been delivered from addictions? Depression? Healed of diseases, illnesses, even terminal illnesses? Jesus Christ is the Only One who can save you! The Only One!
Yes, Jesus has done all that and will continue to do, but, you, Jere, you speak without authority, you and Benny Hinn and Michael Boldea each behave as a Simon the Magus, and God will not be mocked.
Neither Mike Boldea Jr. nor I have anything to do with Benny Hinn or Simon the Magnus.

I was raised in a hyper-Christian home. I discarded the fairy tales when the absurdity of them could no longer be ignored.

Tell me, why did Paul who was present 10 years after the crucifixion, never mention Pilate, the governor of Judea according to Matthew and John? In fact, Paul who is a verified historical figure, appears to know nothing at all about the gospels, despite his being closer to the time of the supposed events than Luke, Matthew, of John?

Who ever wrote John was also ignorant of the geography of Judea, If you wish, I'll go into why tomorrow.
What is a hyper - Christian home?

Oh, but He did! Jesus Christ is God. He became flesh and dwelt among men to show us the way of salvation - to believe Upon Him. He came to redeem us through His death on the cross, God raising Him on the 3rd day and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. No human could reconcile man back to God after the fall in Genesis. Which is why God sacrificed His Only Begotten Son that whosoever would believe upon Jesus Christ would be saved.

It is written:

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Yet your god is so weak, unless humans prop him up with their faith, he cannot save anyone.

He saved me! I was on my way to hell, addicted to drugs, totally lost and the LORD sent His Holy Spirit to draw me to Him and I believed on Him and was saved October 18th, 1989. The best decision I ever made! Do you have any idea of how many testimonies there are from people all over the world who have been saved through believing upon Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? Who have been delivered from addictions? Depression? Healed of diseases, illnesses, even terminal illnesses? Jesus Christ is the Only One who can save you! The Only One!
Yes, Jesus has done all that and will continue to do, but, you, Jere, you speak without authority, you and Benny Hinn and Michael Boldea each behave as a Simon the Magus, and God will not be mocked.
Neither Mike Boldea Jr. nor I have anything to do with Benny Hinn or Simon the Magnus.
You worked for Benny Hinn in 89 and 90, did you not, and Boldea was exchanging happy letters and literature for a while, were they not? No fibs, Jere.

"Cain, where's Abel?"
"Um, he went to the well I think"
"I just came from the well and he wasn't there"
"Maybe he's in his room playing Halo"
"Or is he the body I saw lying out back?"
"No I think he's playing Halo. Last I talked to him anyway before someone hit him with a big rock...UMM in Halo I mean."

Thus Abel was no longer lost. This is also where we get the term 'lost and found'.

"Cain, where's Abel?"
"No I think he's playing Halo. Last I talked to him anyway before someone hit him with a big rock...UMM in Halo I mean."

Thus Abel was no longer lost. This is also where we get the term 'lost and found'.

Isaac, let's stay on topic here. If you want to address the subject of the OP please feel free. Otherwise make a thread about Cain and Abel. Thanks.

"Cain, where's Abel?"

Isaac, let's stay on topic here. If you want to address the subject of the OP please feel free. Otherwise make a thread about Cain and Abel. Thanks.

I did, Abel was lost. But you're doing a good job so I'll leave you to proselytize the masses. I think I lost my keys.

It is written:

You worked for Benny Hinn in 89 and 90, did you not, and Boldea was exchanging happy letters and literature for a while, were they not? No fibs, Jere.

I did not work for Benny Hinn, I was baptized in the Holy Spirit while at his church and left because I didn't agree with the ministry's vision - my focus was (and still is) on Jesus Christ - the just shall live by faith. I have followed Dumitru Duduman's ministry for years (Michael Boldea's grandfather - he took over when his grandfather died) but I have never met him or his grandson Michael Boldea in person. I do know that neither Dumitru Duduman nor Michael Boldea have ever had anything to do with Benny Hinn or his ministry and that both men - (Dumitru and Michael) have never owned a house here in America - they live in modest apartment dwellings and the money given to the ministry goes to the Romanian orphanage they run. You are fabricating a story against them concerning letters /correspondence to Hinn's ministry - it never happened - you are lying. They have no part of the prosperity gospel or those who preach it. I've warned you to stop slandering and falsely accusing the man as he is a humble servant of God but you have continued to lie against him so I am going to have to make this my last reply to you, Jake, and will no longer be responding to your comments.

The Lord will have to teach you not to slander His servants. I'll be praying for you.

You are not His servant, and you did work with the children in Benny's ministry.

Yes, the two ministries did correspond. If you don't know that does not mean it did not happen.

As a humble follower of Jesus Christ, Jere, I raise my hand to the square and command you in His name to stop attacking others and to start helping them.

I will dust my feet against you and leave you to abide.

Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV)

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face,Lord, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Psalms are so beautiful! This Psalm contains one of my favorite Bible verses!

Psalm 84 King James Version (KJV)
84 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!

2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.

3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.

4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

8 O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.

9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.

10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Forum List

Back