Good God... The TDS Has Reached Apocalyptic Levels

Ahhh... so his legal expertise, testimony & opinion only mattered when he was batting for the Democrats. Got it. :rolleyes:

Man... there is not a day that goes by where you leftists fail to show yourselves to be utter fucking clowns.
Feldman was schooled on the matter...

" @NoahRFeldman is making a clever but wholly mistaken point when he says Trump hasn’t “really” been impeached until the Articles reach the Senate. Under Art. I, Sec. 2, Clause 5, he was impeached on Dec 18, 2019. He will forever remain impeached. Period" ~ Laurence Tribe

Art. I, Sec. 2, Clause 5...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

See that ^^^, dumbfuck? Impeachment is what the House defines it to be in their rules. And the House says an individual is impeached upon the adoption of the articles of impeachment...

... and like Laurence Tribe so eloquently put it...

"he was impeached on Dec 18, 2019. He will forever remain impeached. Period"

giphy.gif

Nobody is disputing the fact that the "House has the sole power of impeachment" you ignorant twat. The problem is IT HASN'T BEEN FINISHED YET. The VOTE is not the end stage of impeachment. The transmission of the articles are.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your head? How are you not understanding this? I bet you're the kind of idiot who thinks you sold something before the money is in your hard, aren't you...
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck... I posted the House rules for your edification.

The House rules say, "the respondent in an impeachment proceeding is impeached by the adoption of the House of articles of impeachment."

Savvy?

Wonderful. Show me the transmitted articles of impeachment.

Oh wait, you can't.
Don't have to. That's irrelevant to whether or not Impeached Trump is impeached.

He is, so sayeth the U.S. House of Representatives.

:dance:

And we are still arguing over words.

What you posted states the case.

Happy ?

He's "impeached".

And he'll be impeached for the next five years.

Suck on it.

Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I don't see Moore's tweet fitting that description

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

Maybe this will help you...

images

I said BORDERLINE sedition, numbnuts.

Why am I not surprised that a dipshit like you would defend a prominent American filmmaker kowtowing to a foreign regime that likes to murder our troops and allies?

Oh wait I know why... because you're a regressive America hating leftist fuck knob.
LOLOL

It's not even borderline. You're just another retard. His tweet doesn't come close to violating either of those laws. And btw, pointing out you're an imbecile is not defending him. It's pointing out you're an imbecile.

Kinda like the charges against trump.

Not even close.
Nope, not like that at all. Trump actually did solicit s foreign national to help his campaign by opening an investigation into a political rival.

Yes, you keep humming that tune.

Not even close.
Impeached Trump admitted it. Impeached Trump got impeached for it.

I said BORDERLINE sedition, numbnuts.

Why am I not surprised that a dipshit like you would defend a prominent American filmmaker kowtowing to a foreign regime that likes to murder our troops and allies?

Oh wait I know why... because you're a regressive America hating leftist fuck knob.
LOLOL

It's not even borderline. You're just another retard. His tweet doesn't come close to violating either of those laws. And btw, pointing out you're an imbecile is not defending him. It's pointing out you're an imbecile.

Kinda like the charges against trump.

Not even close.
Nope, not like that at all. Trump actually did solicit s foreign national to help his campaign by opening an investigation into a political rival.

Yes, you keep humming that tune.

Not even close.
Impeached Trump admitted it. Impeached Trump got impeached for it.

And he'll be impeached by the laughable congress for the next five years (unless the house flips).

No, you dumbfuck, Impeached Trump committed impeachable offenses by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

It's really incredible how stupid and uninformed you are.

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The White House, November 10, 1999.
To the Senate of the United States:
With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the
Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between
the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal
Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on
July 22, 1998.
I transmit also, for the information of the
Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30,
1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well
as the report of the Department of State with respect to the
Treaty.
The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal
assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in
order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The
Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution
of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking
offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad
range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance
available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or
statements of persons; providing documents, records, and
articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or
identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for
testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches
and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint,
confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection
of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by
the laws of the requested state.

I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable
consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to
ratification.

William J. Clinton.
Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump circumvented that treaty. Had he actually used it, he wouldn't have gotten himself impeached. It must really suck to be as stupid as you.

LOLWHAT? He literally asked the President of the Ukraine to investigate a criminal matter, something that treaty directly gives him the authority to do. Boy you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Dumbfuck, that treaty does not authorize the U.S. president to make such requests to the Ukrainian president. It stipulates there are provisions that must be followed.

Morons like you could benefit by actually reading the treaty rather than blindly parroting others as stupid as you.

Or they could:

1. Watch football
2. Elect senators who will not convict Donnie
3. And tell you to fuck off
And they can remain ignorant which is what they choose.

Feldman was schooled on the matter...

" @NoahRFeldman is making a clever but wholly mistaken point when he says Trump hasn’t “really” been impeached until the Articles reach the Senate. Under Art. I, Sec. 2, Clause 5, he was impeached on Dec 18, 2019. He will forever remain impeached. Period" ~ Laurence Tribe

Art. I, Sec. 2, Clause 5...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

See that ^^^, dumbfuck? Impeachment is what the House defines it to be in their rules. And the House says an individual is impeached upon the adoption of the articles of impeachment...

... and like Laurence Tribe so eloquently put it...

"he was impeached on Dec 18, 2019. He will forever remain impeached. Period"

giphy.gif

Nobody is disputing the fact that the "House has the sole power of impeachment" you ignorant twat. The problem is IT HASN'T BEEN FINISHED YET. The VOTE is not the end stage of impeachment. The transmission of the articles are.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your head? How are you not understanding this? I bet you're the kind of idiot who thinks you sold something before the money is in your hard, aren't you...
LOLOLOL

The House rules say, "the respondent in an impeachment proceeding is impeached by the adoption of the House of articles of impeachment."

Savvy?

Oh wait, you can't.
Don't have to. That's irrelevant to whether or not Impeached Trump is impeached.

Happy ?

He's "impeached".

Suck on it.
LOL

He'll be impeached for as long as history books are written.

Yeah, well, I think the attack on our embassy
was the first step of a concerted plot to assassinate Trump

Getting Trump to sign off on the military response was step 2

Assassinating Trump will be step 4 or 5 by our own

1 or 2 attacks within our country first

Then, whatever fanatical portrayed Arab
they got to take the fall

Iranians are Persians, they are not Arabs.
Uh, ok, thanks

LOLOLOL

Savvy?

Oh wait, you can't.

Happy ?

He's "impeached".

Suck on it.
LOL

Wow what a yuge victory .you must be so proud

th-2.jpeg

Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

View attachment 298623

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
He is probably lying. But it brought him the publicity he wanted.

LOLOLOL

Savvy?

Oh wait, you can't.

Happy ?

He's "impeached".

Suck on it.
LOL

Wow what a yuge victory .you must be so proud

View attachment 298913
Yeah, I remember when I was stupid enough to count my chickens before they hatched.

Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

View attachment 298623

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
Moore is stupid beyond belief when it comes to politics. His TDS IS mighty, mighty strong.

It's hard for anyone to think after finishing the fifth Pizza in 20 minutes.

Jo

Forum List

Back