Good God... The TDS Has Reached Apocalyptic Levels

It's really incredible how stupid and uninformed you are.

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The White House, November 10, 1999.
To the Senate of the United States:
With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the
Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between
the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal
Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on
July 22, 1998.
I transmit also, for the information of the
Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30,
1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well
as the report of the Department of State with respect to the
Treaty.
The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal
assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in
order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The
Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution
of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking
offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad
range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance
available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or
statements of persons; providing documents, records, and
articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or
identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for
testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches
and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint,
confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection
of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by
the laws of the requested state.

I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable
consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to
ratification.

William J. Clinton.
Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump circumvented that treaty. Had he actually used it, he wouldn't have gotten himself impeached. It must really suck to be as stupid as you.

LOLWHAT? He literally asked the President of the Ukraine to investigate a criminal matter, something that treaty directly gives him the authority to do. Boy you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Dumbfuck, that treaty does not authorize the U.S. president to make such requests to the Ukrainian president. It stipulates there are provisions that must be followed.

Morons like you could benefit by actually reading the treaty rather than blindly parroting others as stupid as you.

"that treaty does not authorize the U.S. president to make such requests to the Ukrainian president."

LMFAO. You are something else.
LOL

Unlike you, I read and understand the treaty.

Sure ya did buddy. I believe you. Really.

:rolleyes:

Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

View attachment 298623

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.

Moore is such a fucking douchebag. Sounds like something Trump would tweet.

FatFuck invited the terrorist mullahs to an all-you-can-eat buffet with bacon-wrapped pork chops but there has been no response yet. I like to think about how much cleaner this planet will be when FatFuck is no longer a participant.

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump circumvented that treaty. Had he actually used it, he wouldn't have gotten himself impeached. It must really suck to be as stupid as you.

LOLWHAT? He literally asked the President of the Ukraine to investigate a criminal matter, something that treaty directly gives him the authority to do. Boy you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Dumbfuck, that treaty does not authorize the U.S. president to make such requests to the Ukrainian president. It stipulates there are provisions that must be followed.

Morons like you could benefit by actually reading the treaty rather than blindly parroting others as stupid as you.

"that treaty does not authorize the U.S. president to make such requests to the Ukrainian president."

LOL

Who cares what you believe? The treaty doesn't authorize Impeached Trump to do what he did. If you think it does -- quote the text from the treaty itself saying what you idiotically think it states.....

Here's where you cower your tail betwixt your hind legs...

:dance:

LOL

Who cares what you believe? The treaty doesn't authorize Impeached Trump to do what he did. If you think it does -- quote the text from the treaty itself saying what you idiotically think it states.....

Sure thing bud, just as soon as you present the transmitted articles of impeachment. :113:

LOL

Sure thing bud, just as soon as you present the transmitted articles of impeachment. :113:
LOLOL

I have no need to president transmitted articles of impeachment since I never made any such claim that they were transmitted.

Whereas you claim Trump used a treaty to solicit a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival -- only you're not able to quote the treaty actually allowing him to do that.

LOL

LOLOL

I have no need to president transmitted articles of impeachment since I never made any such claim that they were transmitted.

Whereas you claim Trump used a treaty to solicit a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival -- only you're not able to quote the treaty actually allowing him to do that.

*yawn*

Try harder.

LOL

LOLOL

*yawn*

Try harder.
There's nothing else I need to do. I've already demonstrated you're utterly incapable of backing up your bullshit claims.

LOLOL

*yawn*

Try harder.
There's nothing else I need to do. I've already demonstrated you're utterly incapable of backing up your bullshit claims.

Mmm hmm. :rolleyes:

LOLOL

*yawn*

Try harder.

LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, you made a claim you can't prove. That in itself proves you're fucked in the head. Seems the you're the one suffering from TDS ... Impeached Trump Defending Sycophant.

LOLOL

*yawn*

Try harder.

LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, you made a claim you can't prove. That in itself proves you're fucked in the head. Seems the you're the one suffering from TDS ... Impeached Trump Defending Sycophant.

Throw a few more LOL's in. You'll definitely have me cornered then!

LOLOL

*yawn*

Try harder.

LOLOL

LOL

I've already exposed your lie. Now I'm just laughing at you.

*yawn*

Try harder.

LOLOL

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

LOLOL

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

Poor thing, bless your heart. You made a claim ... I knew it was a lie so I challenged you to prove it ... and you've been running away from doing so, because you can't back your bullshit, ever since.

The TDS is strong in you.

LOLOL

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

Poor thing, bless your heart. You made a claim ... I knew it was a lie so I challenged you to prove it ... and you've been running away from doing so, because you can't back your bullshit, ever since.

You forgot your LOL's.

LOLOL

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

You forgot your LOL's.
No I didn't. I'm still laughing my ass off at you even when I don't post LOL's.

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

You forgot your LOL's.

Oh good. I was worried for a second.

LOL

"LOL LOL LOL"

You forgot your LOL's.

Oh good. I was worried for a second.
You should worry about your lying.

Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

View attachment 298623

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I don't see Moore's tweet fitting that description

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

Maybe this will help you...

images

I said BORDERLINE sedition, numbnuts.

Why am I not surprised that a dipshit like you would defend a prominent American filmmaker kowtowing to a foreign regime that likes to murder our troops and allies?

Oh wait I know why... because you're a regressive America hating leftist fuck knob.
LOLOL

It's not even borderline. You're just another retard. His tweet doesn't come close to violating either of those laws. And btw, pointing out you're an imbecile is not defending him. It's pointing out you're an imbecile.

Kinda like the charges against trump.

Not even close.
Nope, not like that at all. Trump actually did solicit s foreign national to help his campaign by opening an investigation into a political rival.

Yes, you keep humming that tune.

Not even close.

No, you dumbfuck, Impeached Trump committed impeachable offenses by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

It's really incredible how stupid and uninformed you are.

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The White House, November 10, 1999.
To the Senate of the United States:
With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the
Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between
the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal
Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on
July 22, 1998.
I transmit also, for the information of the
Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30,
1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well
as the report of the Department of State with respect to the
Treaty.
The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal
assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in
order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The
Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution
of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking
offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad
range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance
available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or
statements of persons; providing documents, records, and
articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or
identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for
testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches
and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint,
confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection
of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by
the laws of the requested state.

I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable
consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to
ratification.

William J. Clinton.

Or they could:

1. Watch football
2. Elect senators who will not convict Donnie
3. And tell you to fuck off

Forum List

Back