Good grief we have another one...prog academic insists she's Cherokee because she says so, lolol...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Andrea Smith is recognized as a major figure in Native American studies, and has repeatedly claimed Cherokee heritage and allowed herself to be characterized as a top Cherokee intellectual. But two weeks ago, in the wake of the Rachel Dolezal story, several American Indian journalists pointed out Smith was not a tribal member and apparently had no evidence supporting her supposed heritage."

These people truly are racist lunatics.

Fake Indian Prof Insist She s A Real One Gives No Evidence The Daily Caller

"...Smith has been booked at conferences specifically due to her Cherokee identity, and if she isn’t Cherokee at all she was presumably denying those conference slots to actual Indians, contributing to their marginalization."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/fake-indian-prof-insist-shes-a-real-one-gives-no-evidence/#ixzz3foED4RB4

Does she have high cheekbones?:rolleyes:

No. She looks like my brother's ex wife, which is sort of trippy!

andrea_smith-e1436204666747.jpeg
I think my brother's ex was prettier though.

"...Smith has been booked at conferences specifically due to her Cherokee identity, and if she isn’t Cherokee at all she was presumably denying those conference slots to actual Indians, contributing to their marginalization."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/fake-indian-prof-insist-shes-a-real-one-gives-no-evidence/#ixzz3foED4RB4

She certainly isn't white. You can tell that she has some native in her...

Maybe her grand parents was a native?

What utter horseshit, you can't tell that woman has any native blood in her. And she doesn't have a drop of native in her. She has tried twice to find it, and failed both times.

What utter horseshit, you can't tell that woman has any native blood in her. And she doesn't have a drop of native in her. She has tried twice to find it, and failed both times.

She sure as hell isn't white. She is meso if she isn't native.

tribal roles are closed now arent ...to anyone petitioning from outside of the tribe.....at one time you have to prove you were 1/4 or more cherokee

"Andrea Smith is recognized as a major figure in Native American studies, and has repeatedly claimed Cherokee heritage and allowed herself to be characterized as a top Cherokee intellectual. But two weeks ago, in the wake of the Rachel Dolezal story, several American Indian journalists pointed out Smith was not a tribal member and apparently had no evidence supporting her supposed heritage."

These people truly are racist lunatics.

Fake Indian Prof Insist She s A Real One Gives No Evidence The Daily Caller

You know it is a crying fucking shame white people can't be fucking proud .....................

Seems like the victimized nigs and under privileged undocumented immigrant can be proud no matter how many laws they have broken or how lacking there life is of accomplishments.

Unfortunately now being born white just screams, I'm smarter, I'm gonna be richer and I am still gonna be your master .........................

She sure as hell isn't white. She is meso if she isn't native.

Bullshit. Go to freaking Sweden or England and you'll find 500 people within a mile of where you land who look just like that and have zero native or mongol blood. She's just a brown eyed chick with unplucked eyebrows.

tribal roles are closed now arent ...to anyone petitioning from outside of the tribe.....at one time you have to prove you were 1/4 or more cherokee
They have blood quotas, and you have to show descent.

Yep, it is all in the genetic coding, no lying, no pretending ..............

Haven't any of you folks seen lineage maps for cheap being advertised on the cable channels now.

AncestryDNA

The funny thing is, the blood quotas were a construction of the white federales to prevent too many Indians from laying claim to funds we agreed to pay out to the tribes. And they've done a good job of brainwashing the tribes to convince them that it's a good thing to use them. The result is that tribes are dying out more and more with each generation. In a century, there won't be any Indians left, except those that are inbred.

Forum List

Back