Good grief we have another one...prog academic insists she's Cherokee because she says so, lolol...

"Andrea Smith is recognized as a major figure in Native American studies, and has repeatedly claimed Cherokee heritage and allowed herself to be characterized as a top Cherokee intellectual. But two weeks ago, in the wake of the Rachel Dolezal story, several American Indian journalists pointed out Smith was not a tribal member and apparently had no evidence supporting her supposed heritage."

These people truly are racist lunatics.

Fake Indian Prof Insist She s A Real One Gives No Evidence The Daily Caller

ROFLMNAO!

These people are truly becoming an embarrassment to the SPECIES...

"...Smith has been booked at conferences specifically due to her Cherokee identity, and if she isn’t Cherokee at all she was presumably denying those conference slots to actual Indians, contributing to their marginalization."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/fake-indian-prof-insist-shes-a-real-one-gives-no-evidence/#ixzz3foED4RB4

Does she have high cheekbones?:rolleyes:

No. She looks like my brother's ex wife, which is sort of trippy!

andrea_smith-e1436204666747.jpeg
I think my brother's ex was prettier though.

She certainly isn't white. You can tell that she has some native in her...

Maybe her grand parents was a native?
she isnt?....

"Andrea Smith is recognized as a major figure in Native American studies, and has repeatedly claimed Cherokee heritage and allowed herself to be characterized as a top Cherokee intellectual. But two weeks ago, in the wake of the Rachel Dolezal story, several American Indian journalists pointed out Smith was not a tribal member and apparently had no evidence supporting her supposed heritage."

These people truly are racist lunatics.

Fake Indian Prof Insist She s A Real One Gives No Evidence The Daily Caller
If you were on the FB page for Cherokees, you would have known that over a month ago, don't worry, the nation is going after her...

"...Smith has been booked at conferences specifically due to her Cherokee identity, and if she isn’t Cherokee at all she was presumably denying those conference slots to actual Indians, contributing to their marginalization."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/13/fake-indian-prof-insist-shes-a-real-one-gives-no-evidence/#ixzz3foED4RB4

she isnt?....
She isn't native. If she had one drop of Indian blood she wouldn't be in trouble now.

Last edited:

What utter horseshit, you can't tell that woman has any native blood in her. And she doesn't have a drop of native in her. She has tried twice to find it, and failed both times.

She sure as hell isn't white. She is meso if she isn't native.

Cherokees tend to have light skin and round faces, but high cheek bones... unlike western tribes....You can tell if it's an Indian woman by the shape of her ass....

What utter horseshit, you can't tell that woman has any native blood in her. And she doesn't have a drop of native in her. She has tried twice to find it, and failed both times.

Cherokees tend to have light skin and round faces, but high cheek bones... unlike western tribes....You can tell if it's an Indian woman by the shape of her ass....
by the shape of her ass?....ok Moonie,ill bite......splain.....

Indian women have genetic love handles, thus there asses look like they join their love handles for a longer ass...

What a remarkably stupid thing to say.

If they have to proclaim themselves as NA's, they usually aren't.

Do you live next to a dozen reservations?

If they have to proclaim themselves as NA's, they usually aren't.

Do you live next to a dozen reservations?
Do you live in an actual reservation?

Well she has certainly shown herself to be an ass.

Indian women have genetic love handles, thus there asses look like they join their love handles for a longer ass...
yea i see what you mean......

Forum List

Back