Good luck nigga's with Trumps AG....time to put away the Barbie dolls!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father.
upload_2016-11-18_9-15-57.jpeg

Then, I'm seeing this same guy, this racist clown, this clueless white bitch..... going "innie meenie minie mo", which racist good for nothing mf's should stay or go!!
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge In 1986... Called Black Attorney ‘Boy’... Joked That Only Issue With KKK Is Their Drug Use... Suggested White Lawyer Working For Black Clients Was A Race Traitor... Referred To Civil Rights Groups As ‘Unamerican’... Said They’re Trying To ‘Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People’... Immigration Hard-Liner...
Nigga's is you listening?

(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father. View attachment 98995

Then, I'm seeing this same guy, this racist clown, this clueless white bitch..... going "innie meenie minie mo", which racist good for nothing mf's should stay or go!!
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge In 1986... Called Black Attorney ‘Boy’... Joked That Only Issue With KKK Is Their Drug Use... Suggested White Lawyer Working For Black Clients Was A Race Traitor... Referred To Civil Rights Groups As ‘Unamerican’... Said They’re Trying To ‘Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People’... Immigration Hard-Liner...

Based upon what you say, Jeff Sessions sounds like the very kind of AG we need. He sounds like a real upstanding guy. I'm behind him 100%, aren't you?

When parasite democrooks hate someone, it's a good choice.

America is great.

Sessions will not not touch the political left; he knows what goes around comes around.

(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father. View attachment 98995

Head to your safe zone...QUICK...but always play the race card as you run. America isn't buying your canned BS spam anymore. Don't believe me? Then just look - 16 governorships is all you have left. Run little leftist, run.

Poor little feller got the vapors.

Here ya go, little snowflake.

a_14k_gold_safety_pin_d5500209h.jpg

Based upon what you say, Jeff Sessions sounds like the very kind of AG we need. He sounds like a real upstanding guy. I'm behind him 100%, aren't you?

100%

America is great.

Sessions will not not touch the political left; he knows what goes around comes around.

He will be the polar oppossite of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. Sessions won't dispatch DOJ investigators to take apart local law enforcement for putting down riots and civil unrest. Jeff Sessions will be for law and order.

America is great.

He will be the polar oppossite of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. Sessions won't dispatch DOJ investigators to take apart local law enforcement for putting down riots and civil unrest. Jeff Sessions will be for law and order.

Yup and you can bet there won't be another Fast and Furious.

Remember when white people hated Rev Wright for what they perceived was racism?

You thought they were against racism?....nope.

Sounds like the white-lash is just beginning. Maybe y'all should move to Ghana.

Hurry boy! The white wimmin is all losin weight!

The white-lash is limpy and skimpy. You will not get a pass from the great number of whites who outnumber and will step on anyone trying to hurt others because of race or ethnicity or origin.

The white-lash is limpy and skimpy. You will not get a pass from the great number of whites who outnumber and will step on anyone trying to hurt others because of race or ethnicity or origin.

The only people trying to hurt others because of race or ethnicity or origin are the progressive racists that hate whites.

The only people trying to hurt others because of race or ethnicity or origin are the progressive racists that hate whites.

The author of this thread included.

Forum List

Back