Good luck nigga's with Trumps AG....time to put away the Barbie dolls!!

The OP forgot the most salient factor: has Sessions ever said "pussy"?

These are quotes from him that were put into testimony in front of a confirmation committee, in a Republican Senate. If a guy gets labeled too racist to be a federal judge in 1986... then yeah, that's plenty enough for me.

White rice is plenty racist for you.

Is Sessions similar to kaz and S. J. that he has never touched it.
I suspect you are quite the expert at lack of contact with pussies, bub.
You forgot already.:scared1:

You told me, "I luv you long time, number hana GI."

Or was the PoliticalChic.
I think that was Bulldog.
Don't be shy, my luv.

Yep... Trump supporters confirm time and time again, they are too ignorant and blinded to understand what is actually going on.

Translation for REAL Americans goes as follows:

YOU GUYS AREN'T BUYING OUR LIBERAL BULL SHIT!!!!!

Fucking ignorant Trump supporters... you can spot them from three threads away.

Of course you can. They're the ones laughing their asses off at you.

Don't be shy, my luv.

* sigh * Surely, you must know that my heart belongs to mon cher Lumpikins here on USMB,

Yep... Trump supporters confirm time and time again, they are too ignorant and blinded to understand what is actually going on.

That's you in the mirror again, being.

Don't be shy, my luv.

* sigh * Surely, you must know that my heart belongs to mon cher Lumpikins here on USMB,
Ah, the result of a fling, my bling.

That's you in the mirror again, being.

Your Mommy must not have gotten you that shiny new bike for your birthday and you are so very sad because of it?

The only people trying to hurt others because of race or ethnicity or origin are the progressive racists that hate whites.

The author of this thread included.
Das rite! Da era of Hussein Obama is ova!
57814453.jpg

If you are an example of the millennial age racists, Roudy, your opponents have nothing to worry about. You are such a cry baby.
You're the one who lost and whining about it. I won and I am in celebration. Denial is not a river in Egypt. :rofl:
You are indeed a baby. You must be home skooled. :lol: I vote McMullin, not Clinton. You voted for a criminal. Deny it, but you can't hide from it.

Quit yer whining, Roudy you cry baby.
Last I checked McMullin didn't win either. My guy won, yours didn't.

Tissue?

Why is everything about race, sexual identity, or ethnicity with you morons?

People have other more important concerns like paying for their rent or mortgage, jobs, getting their kids through school, and not getting shot up by an Islamic terrorist animal. Americans don't give a shit about gay marriage or all this social engineering, racial division feelgoody bullshit.

You are evading the point. Are the comments he made racist? Now, remember he was deemed too racist to be a federal judge back in 1986! Far far long ago before everyone was as PC as they are now.
He's been around for 30 years and is a well respected well liked member of the Senate. This is just more false innuendos and bullshit accusations by the hissyfitting left and their cronies in the media.

Is this crying and pooping in the pants going to continue every time Trump says something or nominates someone? GOOD!

Elections have consequences, remember?

These are quotes from him that were put into testimony in front of a confirmation committee, in a Republican Senate. If a guy gets labeled too racist to be a federal judge in 1986... then yeah, that's plenty enough for me.
You are of course mis-characterizing as usual. He's been in the Senate for 20 years and respected on both sides of the isle, but this shit suddenly comes up because he's Trump's choice? Take a hike.
Sessions is respected by far right and alt right cons, no one else.
Sessions will be confirmed by a majority of the Senate. Game over, move on.

(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father. View attachment 98995

Then, I'm seeing this same guy, this racist clown, this clueless white bitch..... going "innie meenie minie mo", which racist good for nothing mf's should stay or go!!
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge In 1986... Called Black Attorney ‘Boy’... Joked That Only Issue With KKK Is Their Drug Use... Suggested White Lawyer Working For Black Clients Was A Race Traitor... Referred To Civil Rights Groups As ‘Unamerican’... Said They’re Trying To ‘Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People’... Immigration Hard-Liner...
Nigga's is you listening?
Good. Looks like the "niggas" ain't gettin' no pass for acting up in da streets. It's about time.

Forum List

Back