Good luck nigga's with Trumps AG....time to put away the Barbie dolls!!

Yep... Trump supporters confirm time and time again, they are too ignorant and blinded to understand what is actually going on. They are too tied up in the "we won" mode that they would let Trump fuck them up the ass and smile afterwards and thank him for it.
I get a wicked boner knowing that on January 20,2017' Donald Trump will take the oath of Office. I guarantee that he won't fuck it up like Obutthole did.

Last edited:
Yep... Trump supporters confirm time and time again, they are too ignorant and blinded to understand what is actually going on. They are too tied up in the "we won" mode that they would let Trump fuck them up the ass and smile afterwards and thank him for it.
I get a wicked boner knowing that on January 20,2017' Donald Trump will take the oath of Office. I guarantee that he won't fuck it up like Obutthole did.
And the Democraps are going to run all over the place screaming "the sky is falling!"

Last I checked McMullin didn't win either. My guy won, yours didn't.Tissue?
Poor, poor Roudy.

57814453.jpg

(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father. View attachment 98995

Then, I'm seeing this same guy, this racist clown, this clueless white bitch..... going "innie meenie minie mo", which racist good for nothing mf's should stay or go!!
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge In 1986... Called Black Attorney ‘Boy’... Joked That Only Issue With KKK Is Their Drug Use... Suggested White Lawyer Working For Black Clients Was A Race Traitor... Referred To Civil Rights Groups As ‘Unamerican’... Said They’re Trying To ‘Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People’... Immigration Hard-Liner...
Nigga's is you listening?

Head to your safe zone...QUICK...but always play the race card as you run. America isn't buying your canned BS spam anymore. Don't believe me? Then just look - 16 governorships is all you have left. Run little leftist, run.
Every single state that is GOP controlled rely more on Uncle Sam nuts than Mrs. Uncle Sam. Poor white trash love them disabilty checks, don't they?

It is time for you to grow up...the man is not a racist....the racist party, the democrats, are smearing another good person.......you need to put on your big boy pants, get an education and stop being such a clown....

(sigh), I'm picturing Trump the clown in a room with all these white mf's waiting to kiss his ring, ie the God Father. View attachment 98995

Then, I'm seeing this same guy, this racist clown, this clueless white bitch..... going "innie meenie minie mo", which racist good for nothing mf's should stay or go!!
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge In 1986... Called Black Attorney ‘Boy’... Joked That Only Issue With KKK Is Their Drug Use... Suggested White Lawyer Working For Black Clients Was A Race Traitor... Referred To Civil Rights Groups As ‘Unamerican’... Said They’re Trying To ‘Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People’... Immigration Hard-Liner...

Head to your safe zone...QUICK...but always play the race card as you run. America isn't buying your canned BS spam anymore. Don't believe me? Then just look - 16 governorships is all you have left. Run little leftist, run.
Every single state that is GOP controlled rely more on Uncle Sam nuts than Mrs. Uncle Sam. Poor white trash love them disabilty checks, don't they?

Tom, what's your brothers name?

Poor little feller got the vapors.

Here ya go, little snowflake.

a_14k_gold_safety_pin_d5500209h.jpg

Twice, I've wittness you nuts cry Uncle after electing GOP morons....you got a shit deal with Bush Jr. and ran to the first black man you saw, ie Obama....rednecks for Obama ring a bell?

Then you got a house and senate majority in 2014 and I think they still have the lowest ratings in history as far as performance...and they shut you nuts up for about 2 years....

Now you got Trump and I suspect in a few months, perhaps a year, you'll be squeezing out your diapers and missing not only Obama, but that old white bitch, called Hillary.

Time will tell....so save your pins, your gloating....history always repeats itself and I suspect this will be no different...I'm patient!!

Yeah, the guy sounds like a real cross burner

Sessions's actual track record certainly doesn't suggest he's a racist. Quite the opposite, in fact. As a U.S. Attorney he filed several cases to desegregate schools in Alabama. And he also prosecuted Klansman Henry Francis Hays, son of Alabama Klan leader Bennie Hays, for abducting and killing Michael Donald, a black teenager selected at random. Sessions insisted on the death penalty for Hays. When he was later elected the state Attorney General, Sessions followed through and made sure Hays was executed. The successful prosecution of Hays also led to a $7 million civil judgment against the Klan, effectively breaking the back of the KKK in Alabama.

In Alabama, Jeff Sessions Desegregated Schools and Got the Death Penalty for KKK Murderer!

I'm sure you didn't know about any of that though

Twice, I've wittness you nuts cry Uncle after electing GOP morons....you got a shit deal with Bush Jr. and ran to the first black man you saw, ie Obama....rednecks for Obama ring a bell?

Then you got a house and senate majority in 2014 and I think they still have the lowest ratings in history as far as performance...and they shut you nuts up for about 2 years....

Now you got Trump and I suspect in a few months, perhaps a year, you'll be squeezing out your diapers and missing not only Obama, but that old white bitch, called Hillary.

Time will tell....so save your pins, your gloating....history always repeats itself and I suspect this will be no different...I'm patient!!
a no information racist thug.

I got 3, DIck and Harry....Yaw do know that Trump is adding LUBE insurance to his new healthcare plan.....cause yaw are gonna need it....LOWER UNDERWEAR BEND..ENTER!!

Stop it, your making me blush and I'm black:afro:

I got 3, DIck and Harry....Yaw do know that Trump is adding LUBE insurance to his new healthcare plan.....cause yaw are gonna need it....LOWER UNDERWEAR BEND..ENTER!!
Sounds like what obama tells you when you go trolling for cock in the bath houses.

Stop it, your making me blush and I'm black:afro:
NOt my problem what you are. But if you want help, pull a gun on a cop.

Forum List

Back