Good Morning..

Boats

Rookie
Apr 11, 2013
I've joined this board in order to broaden my understanding of the multiple viewpoints concerning firearms ownership, the Second Amendment as it applies to the aforementioned, and the socio-political impact upon today's opinions, biases, and activities as it applies to social and personal responsibilities and mores. It is my intention to approach each topic and post with a relatively open mind, possibly opening other minds, while (hopefully) eschewing my own considerable biases...to a certain point. Thank you for your indulgence, and seeya down the road...

--Boats...

I've joined this board in order to broaden my understanding of the multiple viewpoints concerning firearms ownership, the Second Amendment as it applies to the aforementioned, and the socio-political impact upon today's opinions, biases, and activities as it applies to social and personal responsibilities and mores. It is my intention to approach each topic and post with a relatively open mind, possibly opening other minds, while (hopefully) eschewing my own considerable biases...to a certain point. Thank you for your indulgence, and seeya down the road...

--Boats...

What part of "shall not be infringed" are you having difficulty with?

--Boats...

Whatever floats your boat(s).........

Welcome.

--Boats...

Glad you could come onboard.....we were running low on gun nuts

Welcome to USMB, boats. Hope you enjoy the boards.

It's a good place to set your anchor if you can avoid the piranhas who insist we run America like a good little European country and obey the UN terrorists who wish to disarm American citizens for the purpose of blitzkreig. You know the drill: don't read the fine print, just agree to it and you'll find out more when it's the law.

Last edited:

--Boats...

Welcome

Bathrooms down the hall

Help yourself to whatever you find in the fridge

Watch out for my crazy uncle numan

Oh, and check your guns at the door!

I crack me up!

--Boats...

Sounds like someone is working on a paper for class...

--Boats...

Lest I be outdone in the hoity-toity verbiage department, may your understanding be broadened by the many viewpoints expressed on this discussion board, particularly as they apply to the aforementioned broadening -- to wit: the socio-political opinions, biases, et cetera, thereby eschewing all personal responsibility to retain a civil demeanor in the process of debate (I.E. combative discourse) and/or light-hearted banter...

--Caps

--Boats...

None. The assumption that I am having difficulty is incorrect, except in purchasing ammo.

--Boats...

-Gave that up long long ago, when I began to form opinions.

--Boats...

None. The assumption that I am having difficulty is incorrect, except in purchasing ammo.

Yeah, that's getting to be a real bitch. Kind of makes a person think... Perhaps that is the plan of the current administration? Buy as much ammunition as possible, make it scarce for the general population, people can't use their guns, no need to confiscate them...

--Boats...

-Gave that up long long ago, when I began to form opinions.
Uh-oh, posts at noontime on two separate consecutivedays. Keep it up, and you're going to get addicted to the place. :razz:

But if you get up to 20 posts, you can post pics, and when you get up to 50 posts, your pm privileges start. You might consider not dragging it out and jumping in.

--Boats...

Boats,

Work on your own, this is not a group project...:nono:

Professor Connery

--Boats...

Boats,

Professor Connery

-Been working on my own for more years than I care to admit, professor..

--Boats...

Boats,

Professor Connery

-Been working on my own for more years than I care to admit, professor..

Well then, whatever floats your boats.

Welcome...:thup:

Forum List

Back