good vibes for daisy

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
hang in there daisy.....

today is gonna be a wee bit tough but then things will be looking up...

17.jpg

Serta mattress testers. Possibly snow cat school students. Should have a Daisy cat update around 3:40 today.

hang in there daisy.....

today is gonna be a wee bit tough but then things will be looking up...

17.jpg

Ah, that looks so sad, they all look dead bones! :(

I have to take our baby to get 'fixed' this week.......Mini Echo is afraid it will change his "wild spirit" and playfulness. I told her it won't, and it HAS to be done.

This is "Kitten" by the patio door:

View attachment $kitten.bmp

Daisy looks quite a bit like that kitty. Just a lot bigger, less fur on her tummy, left front leg and a shaved throat area.

she is still small...we had tiff done long ago...tiff is a year or so now....

okay 2 mintues has passed....

assure daisy we leave no kitty behind

Got a late start on the pick up. Daisy is at my house now. Crawled under the front passenger seat of the truck on the way home. I took the medicines and paperwork to the front door where the wife was waiting. Went back to the truck to get the cat and she was WAAAAAAAAYYY ahead of me. Jumped out of the truck and bolted for the front door. It was open, so she was inside pretty quick.

The pain medicine is talking at the moment. I'm sure we'll have a sore kitty tomorrow. Yes, I paid extra for the pain medicine, because I think cats feel pain.

Got a late start on the pick up. Daisy is at my house now. Crawled under the front passenger seat of the truck on the way home. I took the medicines and paperwork to the front door where the wife was waiting. Went back to the truck to get the cat and she was WAAAAAAAAYYY ahead of me. Jumped out of the truck and bolted for the front door. It was open, so she was inside pretty quick.

The pain medicine is talking at the moment. I'm sure we'll have a sore kitty tomorrow. Yes, I paid extra for the pain medicine, because I think cats feel pain.

good news.....good man....i always get the pain meds too

Keep us posted. We have a nice little "Cat Community" here on the USMB,, we really do care about our Kitties!

:DOf course, cats are by nature Conservatives. Independent thinkers who take care of themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Having recently discovered the pleasures of being owned by a cat, can I just throw in a 'she's in my prayers' for Daisy.

Having recently discovered the pleasures of being owned by a cat, can I just throw in a 'she's in my prayers' for Daisy.

You understand the basics of coexistence with a cat. I'm starting with the please keep the tuna down prayer, followed by the keep the calcium levels up.

clark doesnt like lemonade....which i drink in the summer....i love how when he realizes its not water...he still dips his paw into it...just to let me know he is not happy lol

Alex really wanted to know what I had in the kitchen one day. That cat could reach up to your waist from the floor. After a few bats with the paw on the leg, I let him sniff it. The it was an onion. He backed up about two times around the kitchen.

Another time Katie really like the chicken smell in my cup of soup. She took two licks of some pretty hot chicken noodle and hit the ceiling.

quote]

good news.....good man....i always get the pain meds too

X2... My wife wnated to take our kittens to ASPCA b/c it was cheaper and I said "HELL NO"... my cats are getting pain meds! I told her how would she like it if we didnt let her have pain meds after major surgery?
We took them to our regular vet and they got their meds needless to say.

Keep up with the updates

I love it that you guys are cat lovers, or just plain animal lovers :)

clark doesnt like lemonade....which i drink in the summer....i love how when he realizes its not water...he still dips his paw into it...just to let me know he is not happy lol

:lol:

Do you still drink it afterwards?

:lol:

For the record, I have no problem with drinking it. I'm very healthy and attribute part of that to not avoiding germs all the time.

Forum List

Back