Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians.
Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

I agree. The whole thing is a whole lot of nothing. Lots of smoke but no fire.

One would think The Dems would be more concerned with the 2018 elections since they have a lot riding on those elections.

They will need a lot of luck since they sure as shit don't have any leadership.
. They figure if they can find the fire, then as it was with Hillary's outcome, the same might happen with the repubs. They (the dims) are in their death throws as they sink to lawless levels trying to achieve anything at this point.

He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians.
Not according to the article. It said he was asked about contact associated with the campaign. How is your reading comprehension?

Justice department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said there had been "absolutely nothing misleading about his answer" at the confirmation hearing.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," she said.

He was asked what he would do if anyone associated with the campaign was shown to have communications with Russia,and he volunteered that he had no communications with them

I think in the full context of the question, there isn't much here for Sessions to be worried about.

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump."

These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of anyof those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

I agree. The whole thing is a whole lot of nothing. Lots of smoke but no fire.

One would think The Dems would be more concerned with the 2018 elections since they have a lot riding on those elections.

They will need a lot of luck since they sure as shit don't have any leadership.
. They figure if they can find the fire, then as it was with Hillary's outcome, the same might happen with the repubs. They (the dims) are in their death throws as they sink to lawless levels trying to achieve anything at this point.

You know the old saying, "Any Port in a storm."

The Dems will use any fucking port they can find. LOL

Forum List

Back