Google is not only listening but now watching

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google is not only listening but now watching!

(Cnet) – Google Home and Nest Hub gadgets already feature microphones that are always listening for the words that wake up the Assistant (“OK, Google” or “Hey, Google”). Now, the search giant’s newest gadget for your home, the Nest Hub Max smart display, adds in a camera that’s always watching for a familiar face. Google calls the feature Face Match, and it uses facial recognition technology to remember what you look like. After that, you can tap on the screen to see personalized bits of data like calendar appointments and Google Duo messages whenever it recognizes you.

Awwwww but don't yah all love it . Demotwats are just begging for the day they get to put a probe up their backend begging their AI GODS to track them, save the, help them, keep them company your really that bad morons ...........

It must be hell going without tech, oh but you have a computer. Don't look now, but they follow you around on it. :1peleas: They are watching you.

Google is not only listening but now watching!

(Cnet) – Google Home and Nest Hub gadgets already feature microphones that are always listening for the words that wake up the Assistant (“OK, Google” or “Hey, Google”). Now, the search giant’s newest gadget for your home, the Nest Hub Max smart display, adds in a camera that’s always watching for a familiar face. Google calls the feature Face Match, and it uses facial recognition technology to remember what you look like. After that, you can tap on the screen to see personalized bits of data like calendar appointments and Google Duo messages whenever it recognizes you.

Awwwww but don't yah all love it . Demotwats are just begging for the day they get to put a probe up their backend begging their AI GODS to track them, save the, help them, keep them company your really that bad morons ...........
China uses the same tech in China on their street cams, they can track any store you enter, and what you buy. The can see who you may have talked with on the street, I don't know if they can listen yet. I should mention that all this was developed in China by Google....Now is'nt that special.

It must be a sad life that causes a person to try and attach a political spin on anything that happens.

It’s sad democrats have to block free speech because they are terrified of free Americans making judgments on their own.

It must be a sad life that causes a person to try and attach a political spin on anything that happens.

Bbbbbut it's Trump's fault!!!

Get it?

No.

I knew you wouldn't. Ever get weary of things flying over your head?

I knew what you said. I dont get it. Yes, there are people all are up with it on both sides.

It's sad.

I'll agree on that

Problem solved...

470096.png

Forum List

Back