GOP congress blocked debate on the Pay Equity Bill..

Repubs voted UNANIMOUSLY to prevent the bill from coming to the floor for debate...let alone for a vote.
What r they afraid of?

I don't know. What's Harry Reid afraid of every time he blocks a bill that comes up from the House?

Repubs voted UNANIMOUSLY to prevent the bill from coming to the floor for debate...let alone for a vote.
What r they afraid of?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republicans support equal pay for equal work but they just don't want government telling businesses that they actually have to do it.

Laws r pointless if they r not effective or enforced..and the Pay check Equity Bill puts more teeth in the existing law to make that happen...
Bye the bye...I'm female and have no nuts to numb...But GOPers in Congress apparently have no balls if they can't even deal w open debate on the issue...

One word.

Obamacare....
And what does Obamacare have to do with equal pay for women?

Laws r pointless if they r not effective or enforced..and the Pay check Equity Bill puts more teeth in the existing law to make that happen...
Bye the bye...I'm female and have no nuts to numb...But GOPers in Congress apparently have no balls if they can't even deal w open debate on the issue...

One word.

Obamacare....
And what does Obamacare have to do with equal pay for women?

Nothing.

And when republicans are asked about jobs, education, the economy, or anything else, that will always be their answer.

Forum List

Back