🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Cuckservatives Demand a Third Party Run if Trump Wins GOP Nomination

Bill Buckley and Barry Goldwater both warned of this if the GOP pandered to the fundies and extreme right wing.

No Dwight Eisenhower warned about the Military Industrial Complex, he foresaw the whole Neo-Conservative Agenda and what would happen if that sort of filthy ilk got hold of the strings.
Both happened. And the Eisenhower wing of the GOP is in an existential fight for the soul of the GOP with the 'Conservatives'.

The problem began when the Republican Party got infiltrated by a group who actually weren't Conservative, this many years later has lead to a Cuckservative like Paul Ryan being House Speaker.

When GOP leaders get more Democrat votes than their own party, it is time for the GOP to change people.

Ryan and his top aides “really gave away the store,” Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)...
In the House, Ryan’s plan was backed by 166 Democrats, but only 150 Republicans. In the Senate, Ryan’s plan won the support of 38 Democrats, but only 27 Republicans. In the House, 95 Republicans and 18 Democrats voted agains his plan. In the Senate, 26 Republicans and seven Democrats voted against his $1.1 trillion plan.

Politico, The Hill, Hide Speaker Ryan's 2016 Report Card: "They Gave Away The Store."

Didnt these same morons demand that Trump make a pledge to not split the party? But they are too good for that? BOOT THEM OUT THEN!

The sooner the GOP purges itself of its RINOs and cuckservatives, the better.

Bill Kristol: 'We'll Have to Start' New Party if It's Trump

On Monday, Weekly Standard editor-in-chief Bill Kristol tweeted out what the rest of the Republican establishment is thinking: better Hillary than Donald. Here’s the tweet:

Crowd-sourcing: Name of the new party we’ll have to start if Trump wins the GOP nomination? Suggestions welcome at [email protected]

— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) December 20, 2015

Kristol isn’t alone. As I wrote at Daily Wire today, Politico’s Jeff Greenfield says, “If the operatives I talked with are right, Trump running as a Republican could well face a third-party run – from the Republicans themselves.” That follows last Thursday’s Politico column from former New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman, who compared Trump to Hitler and called him “evil,” and last Wednesday’s Politico column reporting that Jeb Bush’s aides “began looking into the possibility of making a clear break with Trump – potentially with the candidate stating that, if Trump were the nominee, Bush would not support him.”

You do realize that Conservatives are already a minority, topping out at around 38%. With liberals and moderates making up a clear majority.

And your solution for this is to purge *more* from the GOP, reducing the ranks of folks that will vote for you.

Laughing....sounds like a winner to me!

Didnt these same morons demand that Trump make a pledge to not split the party? But they are too good for that? BOOT THEM OUT THEN!

On Monday, Weekly Standard editor-in-chief Bill Kristol tweeted out what the rest of the Republican establishment is thinking: better Hillary than Donald. Here’s the tweet:

Crowd-sourcing: Name of the new party we’ll have to start if Trump wins the GOP nomination? Suggestions welcome at [email protected]

Kristol isn’t alone. As I wrote at Daily Wire today, Politico’s Jeff Greenfield says, “If the operatives I talked with are right, Trump running as a Republican could well face a third-party run – from the Republicans themselves.” That follows last Thursday’s Politico column from former New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman, who compared Trump to Hitler and called him “evil,” and last Wednesday’s Politico column reporting that Jeb Bush’s aides “began looking into the possibility of making a clear break with Trump – potentially with the candidate stating that, if Trump were the nominee, Bush would not support him.”
AWESOME! 1 party destroyed and democrats won't be far behind

Good. We need a third party. Either made up of real americans or real americans take over the republican party. One or the other. The duopoly is bullshit.

You do realize that Conservatives are already a minority, topping out at around 38%. With liberals and moderates making up a clear majority.

And your solution for this is to purge *more* from the GOP, reducing the ranks of folks that will vote for you.

Laughing....sounds like a winner to me!
Its not always about winning. Some people would choose America, principles and integrity over winning any day.

You stupid fuck, the mainstream GOP are not conservatives at all. Thread fail.

Trump just recently said that he would not run independent, he also kind of hinted that he'd choose Cruz as his running mate.

I'm fairly certain Sander's said he would not run independent in the recent debate as well, though I was admittedly only half paying attention (I'm afraid my eyes glazed over when he was talking about the states paying for all his new proposed free stuff... how can our states afford all that?!?)

I have to say O'Malley actually impressed me a bit, though I'm not keen on his economics, I liked his thought process on the matters he spoke on. Same with Carson, he's clearly thinking about matters and making educated decisions from what I heard, I sure wish he didn't go fruit loop on random weird stuff; completely ruins him for me.

Most mainstream "conservatives" are reactionary libertarians, which fit in slightly better with the Republicans than the Democrats. I myself am very reactionary, but I would never associate myself with the dipshits in the Republican Party. Maybe the Libertarian party, but even those guys are too conservative and do not live up to a pure and non-contradicting libertarian doctrine.

Seems unlikely. As democrats aren't facing the same internal schism that republicans are. Dems are actually quite unified.

Most mainstream "conservatives" are reactionary libertarians, which fit in slightly better with the Republicans than the Democrats. I myself am very reactionary, but I would never associate myself with the dipshits in the Republican Party. Maybe the Libertarian party, but even those guys are too conservative and do not live up to a pure and non-contradicting libertarian doctrine.

Pure and non-contradicting libertarian doctrine is wildly naive and exploitative. And generally not very attractive to most folks.

Seems unlikely. As democrats aren't facing the same internal schism that republicans are. Dems are actually quite unified.

I'm not so sure about that... They might be more "unified" than the Reps perhaps, but there is quite a lot of division in their policies and some spit and vinegar against each other when they debate.

Bill Buckley and Barry Goldwater both warned of this if the GOP pandered to the fundies and extreme right wing.

yep

2012-02-15-goldwater_0.jpg

63a68ef64a0ee8595dda5b51e24cfce6.jpg

Pure and non-contradicting libertarian doctrine is wildly naive and exploitative. And generally not very attractive to most folks.
Okay, nice opinion you have there.

That's because the democrats have embraced the communist light faction instead of kicking them out.

That's because the democrats have embraced the communist light faction instead of kicking them out.

Regardless of your explanation as to *why* they are unified and not in any imminent danger of self destructing, we both agree that they are unified and not in any such danger.

Making your 'Dems are next' narrative unlikely.

I'm not so sure about that... They might be more "unified" than the Reps perhaps, but there is quite a lot of division in their policies and some spit and vinegar against each other when they debate.

Disagreement in a debate is about as predictable as water being wet. Disagreement in a debate being an indication of imminent collapse is not. Its a rather extraordinary conclusion to draw. And one I don't believe the evidence supports.

Okay, nice opinion you have there.

Oh, I can back it with some pretty sound reasoning. For example 'non-contradicting libertarian doctrine' doesn't take into account private concentrations of power. Which is just naive and profoundly foolish, given that libertarian doctrine recognizes that concentrations of power can be abused. The idea that private concentrations wouldn't be is silly.

As for exploitative, look at the periods in our history that most closely matched 'non-contradicting libertarian doctrine'. Which would be the era of the founders and the Guilded age. An era of institutional slavery and indentured servitude where only white property owners could vote in the former, and a systematic exploitation of workers in the latter.

Both of which Libertarianism strongly encourages.

Forum List

Back