GOP Got Hammered in Virginia - oh well, who cares?

VA is politically dominated by its growing urban NOVA population, thanks to fed gov growth. NOVA has become the tail that wags that state’s dog.
NOVA is the dog
Rest of the state are fleas living off the dog
NOVA are the parasites living off of you and everyone else in the country. I live here. I know how it works. As a local merchant, I attempted to list my FB occupation as ‘money launderer’ but FB wouldn’t allow it.

I hate the Virginia GOP for being the bunch of Corporate Crony slugs that they are. I mean, GAwd, to have screwed over Cuccinelli the way they did, and McConnell is just disgraceful, but the corporations want a blue Virginia and the Virginia GOP wont stand in their way, no siree!

The GOP didnt even bother in this state it is so Never Trump and full of Federali gravy train pigs.

Kentucky governor's mansion flips to a DEMOCRAT as Donald Trump's political coattails get shorter | Daily Mail Online

Virginia, especially, looked bad for Republicans. Democrats took over the state Senate with an apparent 21–19 margin, and were poised to take a 54–45 advantage in the House of Delegates, with 1 independent likely to win a seat.

Republicans had controlled both houses of the State Assembly by 2 seats in each.​

The GOP of Virginia is like RINO capital of the Globalist Empire.

Oh yes, Kentucky methinks will be won by GOP on a recount or the legislature settling the whole thing.

You git hammered in more places than Virginia.

And lets not forget the hammering you took last year.

Grow accustomed to it. Next year isn't looking any better for you.

I hate the Virginia GOP for being the bunch of Corporate Crony slugs that they are. I mean, GAwd, to have screwed over Cuccinelli the way they did, and McConnell is just disgraceful, but the corporations want a blue Virginia and the Virginia GOP wont stand in their way, no siree!

The GOP didnt even bother in this state it is so Never Trump and full of Federali gravy train pigs.

Kentucky governor's mansion flips to a DEMOCRAT as Donald Trump's political coattails get shorter | Daily Mail Online

Virginia, especially, looked bad for Republicans. Democrats took over the state Senate with an apparent 21–19 margin, and were poised to take a 54–45 advantage in the House of Delegates, with 1 independent likely to win a seat.

Republicans had controlled both houses of the State Assembly by 2 seats in each.​

Oh yes, Kentucky methinks will be won by GOP on a recount or the legislature settling the whole thing.

1) I am not a Republican or a Conservative. I only seem that way because Dimocrats have gone into full insane Left mode.
2) You are delusional, get help soon.

1) I am not a Republican or a Conservative. I only seem that way because Dimocrats have gone into full insane Left mode.

Then you’re a troll. Got it

I'm really not surprised. See the attached picture. All that blue in the upper right is essentially an extension of Washington DC.

virginiaresults.png

No surprise you are expecting that the GOP will overturn the election results to install a GOP chosen governor.

VA is politically dominated by its growing urban NOVA population, thanks to fed gov growth. NOVA has become the tail that wags that state’s dog.
NOVA is the dog
Rest of the state are fleas living off the dog
NOVA are the parasites living off of you and everyone else in the country. I live here. I know how it works. As a local merchant, I attempted to list my FB occupation as ‘money launderer’ but FB wouldn’t allow it.
Once again you have it backwards

NOVA is where the high paying jobs are, where the tax revenue is
The rest of the state is supported by NOVA

No, you are just a moron who cannot grasp that a person can legit be not Democrat or Republican, roflmao.

No, you are just a moron who cannot grasp that a person can legit be not Democrat or Republican, roflmao.

If i may....

I understand what you are saying....but hopefully, you are with President Trump! he is the best America has ever known!:113:

So, your advocating for a coup of Andy Beshear’s win....

I understand what you are saying....but hopefully, you are with President Trump! he is the best America has ever known!:113:
I agree that Trump is the best POTUS since Lincoln in that he is fighting a corrupt Establishment in DC and New York, but I also think Tulsi Gabbard would be an even better President.

But I will probably end up voting for Trump since Gabbard wont get on the ticket, Hillarybeast says NO!

But the impeachment BS is a coup against a duly elected President,, and if this keeps u p I might just go all in for Trump.

The higher population of left wingers in the Tidewater who work in D.C. helped the democrats take over the state while western Virginia elected republicans. You almost gotta laugh at hypocrite democrats who support a governor who posed for college yearbook photos dressed in a KKK outfit and/or Blackface. If it was a republican he would be forced to resign.

When have Republicans ever resigned?
Here's a perfect examp
The higher population of left wingers in the Tidewater who work in D.C. helped the democrats take over the state while western Virginia elected republicans. You almost gotta laugh at hypocrite democrats who support a governor who posed for college yearbook photos dressed in a KKK outfit and/or Blackface. If it was a republican he would be forced to resign.

Why do democrats tolerate a governor who admitted to racist fun in college? You can add speculation about Gov. Northam's mental stability when he gave a rambling speech in support of a democrat sponsored abortion bill and offered a scenario where a newborn infant "would be made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor discussed whether or not to freaking kill it.

Here's a perfect examp

Why do democrats tolerate a governor who admitted to racist fun in college? You can add speculation about Gov. Northam's mental stability when he gave a rambling speech in support of a democrat sponsored abortion bill and offered a scenario where a newborn infant "would be made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor discussed whether or not to freaking kill it.
LOL
Save me your faux outrage

When was the last time a Republican Governor was elected who had old pics of him in KKK Garb or wearing black face?

It is all horse shit.

Virginia seems to be a rehash of what the Dems did in 2018

Does not bode well for Republicans

When was the last time a Republican Governor was elected who had old pics of him in KKK Garb or wearing black face?

It is all horse shit.
It seems to be "all horse shit" when a democrat governor parades around in racist garb and recommends killing newborn children while a republican President is accused of making a freaking phone call. Horse shit is in the nose of the beholder.

Hmm!? LOL!

View attachment 288450
I recall the Great Douche won the state by 30 plus?

The guy was an incredibly unpopular republican governor. He pissed everyone off. He went up against the teachers unions in that state which are VERY popular. One poll had him losing by 20 points. He wound up barely losing at all. So Trump gave him a HELL of a boost. But 5 of 6 that he did campaign for won, and won bigly.
Why is the liberal teachers union very popular??

I thought conservatives hated unions, especially a bunch of whiney liberal teachers complaining about education funding

Bevin was unpopular despite doing everything in his power to be like a Trump

The union represents teachers who were having their retirement fund raped by Bevin and the legislature. School funding had not a damn thing to do with it.

Forum List

Back