GOP Governor Can’t Name One Of The Branches Of Government: Her Own

Everyone can note guno's silence regarding President Obama's gaffe about there being 57 states of America. He is silent indeed. Maybe he didn't think this one through. guno

You really are a bottom feeder, aren't you? Say 'hello" to the catfish, while you are down there!

So instead of even acknowledging guno's hypocrisy, you think it's fine to troll instead while backing up a rabid partisan. Good to know you're as partisan and deceitful as guno is on these boards. Maybe if you had tact and an appreciation for fairness you'd admit that, maybe, just maybe, it's not just Right-leaning politicians who say stupid things.

Ok, I will concede. The fact that Obama said, "57 states", instead of "57 stops" is going to keep me awake for years to come.....

No, let's keep talking about it since you felt the need to open your big mouth and insult me.

Politicians on both sides of the aisle have said stupid, crazy things. Guno's moronic thread completely ignores this basic fact, but that's expected, because guno's squats and pushed out partisan tripe every single day. I don't like people who are so goddamned biased that they can't even see the hypocrisy and idiocy in their own political party. Don't even try that crap around me, because I'll call you out each and every time.

Everyone can note guno's silence regarding President Obama's gaffe about there being 57 states of America. He is silent indeed. Maybe he didn't think this one through. guno

You really are a bottom feeder, aren't you? Say 'hello" to the catfish, while you are down there!

So instead of even acknowledging guno's hypocrisy, you think it's fine to troll instead while backing up a rabid partisan. Good to know you're as partisan and deceitful as guno is on these boards. Maybe if you had tact and an appreciation for fairness you'd admit that, maybe, just maybe, it's not just Right-leaning politicians who say stupid things.

Ok, I will concede. The fact that Obama said, "57 states", instead of "57 stops" is going to keep me awake for years to come.....

No, let's keep talking about it since you felt the need to open your big mouth and insult me.

Politicians on both sides of the aisle have said stupid, crazy things. Guno's moronic thread completely ignores this basic fact, but that's expected, because guno's squats and pushed out partisan tripe every single day. I don't like people who are so goddamned biased that they can't even see the hypocrisy and idiocy in their own political party. Don't even try that crap around me, because I'll call you out each and every time.

You ask a woman a question about something other than cooking, cleaning, laundry, child care or pleasing Men and expect a correct answer?........ I'd say the interviewer is the real idiot.

You ask a woman a question about something other than cooking, cleaning, laundry, child care or pleasing Men and expect a correct answer?........ I'd say the interviewer is the real idiot.

...and on that note of wisdom, I take my leave. It is time for the Honeymooners rerun on TV!

Forum List

Back