GOP lawmaker to introduce bill requiring post offices to hang photos of Trump

Somoeone has to ask, who pays for those framed pictures?

• Banned
Reporter: Here's my story. "Local Gas Station to Sell Beer."
Editor: It's missing something. Add the word "quietly."
R: "Local Gas Station quietly selling beer."

E: Better. Not there yet. Add "Trump."
R: "LOCAL GAS STATION FLOUTS TRUMP POLICY, QUIETLY SELLS BEER"
E: Run it.

FTA:

The proposal comes after a Staten Island resident alerted Donovan that a local post office put up photos of former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden, but did not display photos of President Trump or Vice President Pence.

LOL; LOL!!!

Donovan is facing a primary challenge from former Rep. Michael Grimm, who finished an eight-month prison sentence in 2016 for pleading guilty to tax fraud and famously once threatened to throw a reporter off a balcony.

Donovan won a special election to fill the seat after Grimm resigned in early 2015.

Grimm has been aggressively running to the right of Donovan since launching his campaign and has been trumpeting his support for Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

banana republic

Much as I hate to say it

He is the President and it is proper to display the Presidents picture in Federal offices

Saigon_Central_Post_Office.JPG

Waller sized photo's struck on the wall with a piece of gum would save us some money.

whats so worrisome is that facism can come in a way that is one step at a time, and in many ways goes unnoticed until it's too late!

It has been done with every president since old George Washington himself, but times are changing in the states any tradition be damn.

Fuck that motherfucker slave owner old George Washington, string all his descendants asses up, confiscate all assets, erase them from the history books.

For this is the new American way.

How does that sound guys?

This thread is a perfect example of why I love the ignore feature!

Just for giggles I clicked on "Show Ignored Content" and I was not disappointed. Every person I had on "ignore" was doing their very best to out "dumbass" the others!

You people should be ashamed.

Challenge for the Great Douche supporters.
Name the most honest person in Douche's cabinet.

Much as I hate to say it

He is the President and it is proper to display the Presidents picture in Federal offices
I see your point...

United States Office of Government Ethics

Wanted-One-Piece-Old-Times-Donald-Trump-Retro-Vintage-Kraft-Decorative-Poster-DIY-Wall-Sticker-Delicate.jpg_640x640.jpg

That's a great picture of the Great Douche there.
Should be hung in all Gobmint Offices!

What about those who don't want to look at obama and think his leaving office should have been done with him tied to a rail covered in flaming pitch?

Forum List

Back