GOP Lawmakers Accuse Muslim Advocacy Group CAIR of Planting Spies on Capitol Hill

Any young Muslim college kid can apply for an intern position just like any young Catholic or Jewish kid. No more special treatment for "protected classes" of people. CAIR has no business forcing anyone to hire anyone.

Will they congressmen be forced to put frickin footbaths in their offices for them?

Who was forced to hire anyone? They weren't.

We have dozens of representatives who actually TAKE DIRECTION from Israel, yet the voiced concern is about a goup that hasn't even ESTABLISHED any credible influence?

In addition to that, we have Israeli citizens working at the highest levels in the White House and in the Pentagon, yet the outrage is about a POSSIBLE influence from a religious group?

Helloooo????!!!! Is anybody out there?

Is there even an inkling of intelligence that can move beyond the whole "keep them distracted and focused on evil religions and anti-semitism" smokescreen? Is there ANYONE who can step out and say "I REFUSE TO ACCEPT FOREIGN INFLUENCE AND CONTROL, NO MATTER WHAT THE GD SOURCE MAY BE!!!!"

Here's my opinion - if you are aware of foreign influence over our government officials, and you do not care, you are a traitor. Especially when the foreign nation has spies in our government busted on a regular and ongoing basis. Israel is exhibit A.

If refusing to be a traitor by calling out Israeli foreign influence makes me an anti-semist, then you can also call me an anti-athiest because I refuse to accept it from China, and an anti-Christian because i refuse to accept it from any western nation.

Forum List

Back