GOP lawmakers making case FBI,Russia probe based on tainted evidence

JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: GOP Lawmakers Making Case FBI Russia Probe Based on Tainted Evidence Linked to Hillary Clinton

Wow. FBI was approached the DAY Comey said Clinton did nothing wrong,FBI paid for part of the dossiers AND paid for the Steeles traveling expenses! Literally the FBI was being used as an arm of the Clinton Campaign...jesus christ this sounds like something from a 3rd world country! I would be shitting my pants if I was Comey as well.
They needed a bipartisan consensus, to convince us.

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.

The NSA, DOJ and FBI will do everything in their power to avoid public emasculation and tell alls by the victims of endangering the bureaucracy. They won't be Republicans but Mueller, Comey and the others will get 23 hour lockdown for life or the death penalty but they will get requisite number of heads to ensure that no one in their departments ever crosses the line as long as this scandal is remembered.

The Director of the FBI, who said the Memo is fundamentally false, is Trump’s own appointee.

Rod Rosenstein, who says the Memo is false and recommends that it not be released, is a Republican, hand picked by Donald Trump.

Trump’s own hand picked men are opposed to its release. That should tell you that it’s a piece of shit.

JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: GOP Lawmakers Making Case FBI Russia Probe Based on Tainted Evidence Linked to Hillary Clinton

Wow. FBI was approached the DAY Comey said Clinton did nothing wrong,FBI paid for part of the dossiers AND paid for the Steeles traveling expenses! Literally the FBI was being used as an arm of the Clinton Campaign...jesus christ this sounds like something from a 3rd world country! I would be shitting my pants if I was Comey as well.

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.
Yes because democrats are going to throw the 2016 presidential candidate and wife of a former president under the bus and say WE SURRENDER! TRUMP YOU WIN! yeah....never gonna happen.
just on appeals to emotions?

free full body massage for right wing women who vote blue!

Of course they are. It is called a cover-up. Mueller should start investigating these Republicans for obstruction of justice and impeding a federal investigation.
The will lead immediately to the end of his tenure as special councel.

No it won't. Your wet dreams are not fact.

The NSA, DOJ and FBI will do everything in their power to avoid public emasculation and tell alls by the victims of endangering the bureaucracy. They won't be Republicans but Mueller, Comey and the others will get 23 hour lockdown for life or the death penalty but they will get requisite number of heads to ensure that no one in their departments ever crosses the line as long as this scandal is remembered.

The Republicans are cowering in their boots. That is why they are retiring rather than face certain defeat in November.
You keep blabbering "obstruction of justice" like you know what it means when you obviously don't have a clue.

You are the one who doesn't have a clue. Go back to daycare.

The Republicans are cowering in their boots. That is why they are retiring rather than face certain defeat in November.

Cowering in their boots? :laugh:

Look at the Republicans retiring. If they had nothing to fear, they would be running for re-election. They clearly sense a wave and although it is more anti-Republican than pro-Democrat it is a wave.

The problem with that narrative is that the russian investigation started as a national security investigation starting from the NSA intercepts of russian hacker traffic.

Look at the Republicans retiring. If they had nothing to fear, they would be running for re-election. They clearly sense a wave and although it is more anti-Republican than pro-Democrat it is a wave.

If you had the intelligence of a turnip you'd notice the majority of those leaving are RINOs.

If you had the intelligence of a turnip you'd notice the majority of those leaving are RINOs.

Yep, Democrat loving RINOs like Darrell Issa and Trey Gowdy

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Dont be surprised to see Gowdy as a member of SCOTUS.

facepalm.jpg

Dont be surprised to see Gowdy as a member of SCOTUS.

I'll be surprised when you right-wingers will be able to tell a difference between baseless fantasies and reality.

Forum List

Back