GOP Planning All-Out Assault on Working Class If They Win: Draconian spending cuts, attacks on labor organizing, stoking war with China, deregulation

This would all come alongside the usual GOP pushes for draconian spending limits and deregulation of Wall Street and the fossil fuel industry

Oh, come on dude, lol. I am not going to regurgitate how bad things are, because that would be unfair. But, for you to project what is going to happen if this one, or that one gets elected, is a joke!

Where the hell where you a couple of years ago? What exactly did you predict! Link us to your brilliance We sure will go back, and see exactly how you seen this all playing out.

You know what you got! You got squat. Very soon, you are out of power, and CYA, wouldn't want to be ya.

This would all come alongside the usual GOP pushes for draconian spending limits and deregulation of Wall Street and the fossil fuel industry

Draconian spending cuts --- Yes, please

Deregulation of stock trading --- Yes, please

Deregulation of fossil fuel industry --- Yes, please

Three MORE good reasons to vote Republican this election. Thanks!

I saw no connection between the OP and the linked article. Did the bastard even read it? I'm for everything mentioned.

And of course, there is the White House. What a fucking idiot.

the GOP cut taxes on the wealthy (Reagan, Trump, George W Bush)

Dems cut taxes on the middle class (JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, Obama)

my friends, you have a clear choice on Tuesday
The GOP cut taxes on people who pay taxes. You do understand that you cannot cut taxes on people who pay no taxes, right?

The opinion of Morgan Chalfant of something called Semafor? WTF? If it's a blog it's Gospel? It doesn't deserve an argument.

the GOP cut taxes on the wealthy (Reagan, Trump, George W Bush)

Dems cut taxes on the middle class (JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, Obama)

my friends, you have a clear choice on Tuesday
If you say so.

Just remember....cutting taxes on the middle class while raising taxes on the business owners will result in many of the middle class unemployed and not reaping any rewards for their cut taxes.

It really isn't rocket science.

So where's the attack on the working class?

winner.jpg

Forum List

Back