GOP Rep Says Cheney Going to Hell Over Iraq

Nika2013

Rookie
Feb 18, 2013
Somewhere in a land-bound state
GOP Congressman: Dick Cheney's Probably Going to Hell for the Iraq War | Video | TheBlaze.com

It’s no secret that Republican Rep. Walter Jones of North Carolina is an outspoken critic of America’s Middle Eastern wars. But on Saturday, he extended beyond the geopolitical and dove into some theological territory. During a speech, the congressman shared his views regarding where he thinks former Vice President Dick Cheney will go when he dies. Hint: It’s not heaven.
During the keynote address at the Young Americans for Liberty conference in Raleigh N.C., Jones said that he believes Cheney will probably go to hell for his role in pushing for the Iraq War, WBTV-TV reports. Additionally, he noted that President Lyndon Johnson is probably already there due to involvement with the Vietnam War.
“Congress will not hold anyone to blame,” Jones said. “Lyndon Johnson’s probably rotting in hell right now because of the Vietnam War, and he probably needs to move over for Dick Cheney.”

A robust outbreak of applause followed.

If I believed in Hell I would agree. Seeing as I don't, Cheney will just go down in history as the dirtiest VP in my lifetime.

Give me "dirty" over "stupid fuck" any day.

And take your worthless President with you.

I'd much prefer stupid fuck. Stupid fuck will accidentally say stupid things, like asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up. Dirty will lie his way into a needless war, resulting in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers. It's not even close.

• Banned
Mr H.....Oh...and your words display so much intelligence...Give me my posts over yours any day...and BTW..the guy is not mine...All that the conservatives can do is name-call...no substance...just rants...

And the message came from your own party and the Blaze...imagine that...I am sick of loud-mouth racists who attack others...

Last edited:

I'd much prefer stupid fuck. Stupid fuck will accidentally say stupid things, like asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up. Dirty will lie his way into a needless war, resulting in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers. It's not even close.

Needless war is debatable, the wheelchair ain't . Nor is a primadonna Commander in Chef who cooks the media and the minds of America. We've got a Communist bastard at the helm and he is expiditing our fall to oblivion. Book it, Dano.

Mr H.....Oh...and your words display so much intelligence...Give me my posts over yours any day...and BTW..the guy is not mine...All that the conservatives can do is name-call...no substance...just rants...

And the message came from your own party and the Blaze...imagine that...I am sick of loud-mouth racists who attack others...

That's MR. loud-mouth racist to you.

The mere existence of a semi-Negro in the White House is what enfranchises Liberals to mock anything and anyone who is non-Liberal. It's not name-call, it is fact.

Give yourself your own posts, drama queen.

GOP Congressman: Dick Cheney's Probably Going to Hell for the Iraq War | Video | TheBlaze.com

It’s no secret that Republican Rep. Walter Jones of North Carolina is an outspoken critic of America’s Middle Eastern wars. But on Saturday, he extended beyond the geopolitical and dove into some theological territory. During a speech, the congressman shared his views regarding where he thinks former Vice President Dick Cheney will go when he dies. Hint: It’s not heaven.
During the keynote address at the Young Americans for Liberty conference in Raleigh N.C., Jones said that he believes Cheney will probably go to hell for his role in pushing for the Iraq War, WBTV-TV reports. Additionally, he noted that President Lyndon Johnson is probably already there due to involvement with the Vietnam War.
“Congress will not hold anyone to blame,” Jones said. “Lyndon Johnson’s probably rotting in hell right now because of the Vietnam War, and he probably needs to move over for Dick Cheney.”

Can anyone else see the significance of this event?

"A "republican", publically criticizing another "republican", for pushing the Iraq war!"

Is the fanatically extreme, GOP dam starting to break? Are young republicans starting to take back the party from the lunatic neocons? Are we starting to see a return to the old fiscal conservative, William F. Buckley republican's?

If the GOP wants to prevent from getting its ass kicked in the upcoming 2014 mid-terms, they need to nominate more candidates like Rep. Walter Jones of North Carolina.

I'm not a Conservative... I'm a non Liberal. And non Liberals are just plain wrong on any front.

Pro life? Non Liberal. Pro business? Non Liberal. Pro commerce? Non Liberal. Pro jobs? Non Liberal.

Anti-abortion? Non Liberal. Anti-entitlement? Non Liberal. Anti-government? Non Liberal.

We're no longer a society of positives. We are a society of anti-positives. And the anti-positive is suddenly the enemy. And this... is the true aganda of the Liberal.

The Lliberal... the anti-positive positive. The double-speaker of non-speech.

The keeper of the flame of the non-inflamatory.

The truly fucked among us.

Heh, Cheney probably just comes to Earth from hell from time to time. That's probably where his "undisclosed locations" were.

for being a devise used in a parable criticizing callous rich people, people sure take this "Hell" stuff seriously.

GOP Rep Says Cheney Going to Hell Over Iraq

March 6, 2013

The Grand Cheney RIP-OFF

"As the 10th anniversary of President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq approaches, the body charged with overseeing Iraq’s reconstruction has issued its final report, capping a tale of spending far too much money for very little results.

Appointed in Oct. 2004, over a year into War in Iraq, the Special Inspector-General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR) was charged with being a watchdog over the use of funds provided for rebuilding the Iraqi state after the downfall of Saddam Hussein. Those reconstruction and stabilization efforts wound up costing nearly $60 billion — or about $15 million per day — with up to $10 billion of that amount wasted, according to SIGIR Stuart Bowen.

The examples provided of fraud and abuse of the system are staggering both in number and nature. Among the most telling boondoggles is an $108 million waste-water treatment facility in Fallujah, Iraq that will be completed eight years over schedule. Once finished in 2014, it will only service 9,000 homes and require an additional $87 million from Iraq to provide service to the rest of the buildings in the city."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypeZjeOrY4]DICK Cheney "SO" - YouTube[/ame]​

March 6, 2013

Rummy's Houses O' Horror

"The Pentagon sent a US veteran of the “dirty wars” in Central America to oversee sectarian police commando units in Iraq, that set up secret detention and torture centres to get information from insurgents. These units conducted some of the worst acts of torture during the US occupation and accelerated the country’s descent into full-scale civil war.

Colonel James Steele, then 58, was a retired special forces veteran nominated by Donald Rumsfeld to help organise the paramilitaries in an attempt to quell a Sunni insurgency, according to an investigation by the Guardian and BBC Arabic. After the Pentagon lifted a ban on Shia militias joining the security forces, the membership of the Special police commandos was increasingly drawn from violent Shia groups like the Badr brigades.

Gilles Peress, a photographer, came across Steele when he was on assignment for the New York Times, visiting one of the commando centres in the same library, in Samarra. “We were in a room in the library interviewing Steele and I’m looking around I see blood everywhere.”

The reporter Peter Maass was also there, working on the story with Peress. “And while this interview was going on with a Saudi jihadi with Jim Steele also in the room, there were these terrible screams, somebody shouting ‘Allah, Allah, Allah!’. But it wasn’t kind of religious ecstasy or something like that, these were screams of pain and terror.”

The pattern in Iraq provides an eerie parallel to the well-documented human rights abuses committed by US-advised and funded paramilitary squads in Central America in the 1980s. Steele was head of a US team of special military advisers that trained units of El Salvador‘s security forces in counterinsurgency. Petraeus visited El Salvador in 1986 while Steele was there and became a major advocate of counterinsurgency methods."

deptofmayhem.jpg

Forum List

Back