GOP Senators including Mike Lee Propose New TV Rating To Warn Viewers Of LGBTQ+ Characters

Make it for commercials too.....Two men holding hands during a AIDs drug commercial should ave a warning attached.

As far as TV you never know when some freak or fairy is going to pop-up on your screen.....Same with the freaks and queers in the .gov.

Pretty soon, you won’t even be able to watch TV, go to the movies, or attend a sporting event. Freaks and queers everywhere!!!!!

Are you that frightened of gays, or are secretly turned in by the idea of two men together?

As a straight woman, if I be turned on a show and it was about my last office, one of our law clerks is gay, and married to the same man for 20 plus years. I live in a town of 6000 and they have a Pride Day.

What a bunch of snowflakes.

Last edited:
Pretty soon, you won’t even be able to watch TV, go to the movies, or attend a sporting event. Freaks and queers everywhere!!!!!

Are you that frightened of gays, or are secretly turned in by the idea of two men together?

As a straight woman, if I be turned on a show and it was about my last office, one of our law clerks is gay, and married to the same man for 20 plus years. I live in a town of 6000 and they have a Pride Day.

What a bunch of snowflakes.
No more muppets!

Change the word "gays" to "guns" and you see how we feel about you.

Forum List

Back