GOP won by posing as moderates...or progress?

Lying as usual, or progress? A bit of both- and so it goes...

"Meanwhile Democrats, who should naturally have the upper hand in any honest fight for the increasingly populist American electorate, were too busy running away from President Obama to embrace the effective aspects of his agenda. As Andrew Sullivan wrote on Election Night, “If you wonder, as I do, why Democrats never actually defend their policies or even achievements in power, and run solely on some poll-tested social issues, then your bafflement will likely only increase tonight, as mine has.” The New Republic’s Alec MacGillis noted that in the three states that saw the biggest coverage gains under Obamacare—Kentucky, Arkansas and West Virginia—Democratic Senate candidates shied away from pointing that out. “And all lost badly,” MacGillis tweeted.''

Dems are such pussies...

they're sounding moderate from what I've listened to.

and woodhead has spoken ... sounding smart too.

Republicans won so big because Obama put his policies on the ballot.

:)

All Republicans had to do was say "we don't agree with them". And the American people clearly sided with the GOP. In droves. Even in blue states.

The GOP have a positive agenda coming up though and can certainly work with more than a few Democrats to pass sensible legislation like the Keystone and repealing the medical device tax.

Since a good percentage of folks think the country is headed in the wrong direction it would lead one to think they think Barry and his agenda suck.

How right they are.

It is okay Democrats, denial is not fatal, unless it is in the voting booth.

UE under 6%, growth at 3.5%, best economy in the world, gas under $3....horrible, just horrible. The power of bs propaganda and racism...

"Meanwhile Democrats, who should naturally have the upper hand in any honest fight for the increasingly populist American electorate, were too busy running away from President Obama to embrace the effective aspects of his agenda. As Andrew Sullivan wrote on Election Night, “If you wonder, as I do, why Democrats never actually defend their policies or even achievements in power, and run solely on some poll-tested social issues, then your bafflement will likely only increase tonight, as mine has.” The New Republic’s Alec MacGillis noted that in the three states that saw the biggest coverage gains under Obamacare—Kentucky, Arkansas and West Virginia—Democratic Senate candidates shied away from pointing that out. “And all lost badly,” MacGillis tweeted.''

Dems are such pussies...
and yet you stick with those pussies Frankie......you do realize....that makes you a pussy too......cut the cord Frankie....be your own man.....they cant hurt you....i promise.....

I like their policies, intelligence, and record. I could NEVER support Reaganinsm/Voodoo, bs propaganda, racism, bigotry, and hate. All Pubs have is salesmanship and GREAT lying. I'll take pussies over greedy lying a-holes any day. lol

UE under 6%, growth at 3.5%, best economy in the world, gas under $3....horrible, just horrible. The power of bs propaganda and racism...
28 out of 58 Counties in my State at 8% or higher in UE.....15 of them over 10%......yep the power of BS propaganda......

Republicans won so big because Obama put his policies on the ballot.

:)

All Republicans had to do was say "we don't agree with them". And the American people clearly sided with the GOP. In droves. Even in blue states.

The GOP have a positive agenda coming up though and can certainly work with more than a few Democrats to pass sensible legislation like the Keystone and repealing the medical device tax.
Can you read? lol. Pubs were able to keep their racist base by running against Obama on every possible level, got indies by CHANGING on pertinent issues. Great con men, or is there progress being made? BOTH. And of course Dem voters stayed home. Pussies lol...see you in 2016- when O-Care proves itself and Pub idiocy in power is revealed.

Keystone and medical tax. BIG FECKING DEAL lol...

I like their policies, intelligence, and record. I could NEVER support Reaganinsm/Voodoo, bs propaganda, racism, bigotry, and hate. All Pubs have is salesmanship and GREAT lying. I'll take pussies over greedy lying a-holes any day. lol
being led by pussies.....and liking it......you sure your not like your good buddy Dotcom?......

Candidates railed against income inequality, for birth control, etc...what next lol...
How d the GOP Win By Running Left - The Daily Beast

It wasn't voters deciding. It was potential voters not voting that decided who won and who lost. Uneducated lazy ignorant citizens.

I remember thinking after Obama won that the GOP was going to have to change their ways but clearly they do not. All they had to do was obstruct and wait it out because obviously the American people are clueless and have very short term memories.

Just look at how uninterested in politics the average citizen is. MORE PEOPLE did not vote than voted. That's pathetic. What is wrong with Americans?

28 out of 58 Counties in my State at 8% or higher in UE.....15 of them over 10%......yep the power of BS propaganda......

My Republican governor Rick Snyder said if you aren't feeling the recovery yet you will. Give him 4 more years.

So at some point you're going to have to stop denying the economy is better and when you do I'm sure you'll give all the credit to the GOP and none to Obama.

Economically Could Obama Be America s Best President - Forbes

being led by pussies.....and liking it......you sure your not like your good buddy Dotcom?......

Did I say I liked it, dingbat. Just better than disastrous lying a-holes from the GOP. Wait till 2016. This election changed NOTHING. Just more disfunction- but ACA proving itself and Pubs looking more stupid, hateful, dishonest, divided, and crazy...

Dems are such pussies...
Wrong again idiot.

Forum List

Back