GOP won by posing as moderates...or progress?

Reid is not going to be leading the Senate, McConnell is, and Boehner will be leading the House.

And................I never said that the GOP was elected to "simply get Obama to sign things". I said that because the GOP controls both the House and the Senate, they have the ability to get their legislation passed and can no longer blame Obama for laws failing to get passed unless he vetoes them.

Reid is not going to be leading the Senate, McConnell is, and Boehner will be leading the House.

And................I never said that the GOP was elected to "simply get Obama to sign things". I said that because the GOP controls both the House and the Senate, they have the ability to get their legislation passed and can no longer blame Obama for laws failing to get passed unless he vetoes them.

franco keeps pointing out that Reid is still going to control things.

There will be no hiding who is "obstructing" now.

Riiiiiight.

Dems got flanked on the Left

They need to run on a 90% Income tax, oh better yet, they need to cap all income at 2 times the poverty line and raise the minimum wage to 2 times the poverty line!

Single payer!

Prepare to get filibustered to death, and the country horrified by what your bills actually were full of. Read the OP ferchrissake- GOP candidates for raising min wage, birth control, wealth equality, legal pot, ACA, etc etc etc.

You're losing it girlfriend, butch up....you lost
LOST WHAT? Haven't been able to pass anything since 2/2010...Now the GOP has to do something- and they're a gd mess lol...

Prepare to get filibustered to death, and the country horrified by what your bills actually were full of. Read the OP ferchrissake- GOP candidates for raising min wage, birth control, wealth equality, legal pot, ACA, etc etc etc.

You're losing it girlfriend, butch up....you lost
LOST WHAT? Haven't been able to pass anything since 2/2010...Now the GOP has to do something- and they're a gd mess lol...

Who controls the Senate franco......?

bs- they voted against the black guy...and Dems didn't show up as usual in off years...

Wow,bitter much?

YOU lost, Obama lost and you are about to find out who was actually obstructing the last few years.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens over the next two years.

Why? Simple.................the GOP now controls both the House and the Senate, and therefore have the ability to get things passed and onto Obama's desk to be signed into law. They've been stating repeatedly that they are the ones who will get things done and make this country great. They can no longer blame Obama unless he puts down a veto on the bill they pass.

And...............McConnell has promised that there will be no more government shutdowns nor will there be a default on the debt ceiling.

If the GOP doesn't get stuff done, or if they perform as crappy as the past 2 congresses, expect to see the Dems take the House, Senate and the Presidency in 2016.
have to agree.....we will see if these guys get shit done......if not i hope all you "party" people have learned something about your fucked up parties....but i have no doubts about you people just re-electing these jerks again...... no matter what.......

I'll tell you what progress isn't.
1. Allowing thugs, gangsta's and idiots to burn down businesses, while screaming at the cops that they're racist for trying to stop it.
2. Encourages violence against whites
3. Covering up this violence!
4. Calling all whites racist for being against it!
5. Calling us sexist!

None of this shit is progress. You were thrown out on your ass because you pissed off a lot of people for dumb reasons.

It's an off year election where the party in power loses...could it be like HISTORY? I wonder. Can only help Dems in 2016...People don't like Pub policies.

Forum List

Back