GOP's helping hand for Hillary Clinton

they really think everyone is a Hillary lover . if I recall they (her base) kicked her to the curb the last she ran for that thug of MAN. now all of a sudden they be back in love with the old lady. just twisting the wind like usual. no wonder they (the DNC) won't give them anyone else to choose from. they KNOW they will vote for whoever they stick up there
Yea I admit I love Hillary:deal:, !!

Yea just like your bitch , Repug, Bagger party kicked old fart McCain to the curb in 2000, then twisted in the wind, and fell back in love with the old used up dildo in 2008..

You kicked Romney to the curb in 2008. And fell in love with him in 12:rofl:

You bitches kicked Reagan to the curb in 1976, then wanted prune face back in 80, see a pattern here ??? Who is twisting in the wind now???:rofl:

well, we are just glad you got that off your chest.

Hillary / Biden ticket will make mince meat out of the GOP crockpots .

I doubt Biden would take it

I'm thinking Julian Castro
Biden is too old and looks like he's ready to retire when Obama's term is up..

Castro has youth on his side, born in 75:clap2:, only problem is an ex Mayor isn't really qualified to be the most powerful individual in the free World, with the largest economy, if she passes away he's in way over his head..

I'm thinking Liz Warren..

Castro has youth on his side, born in 75:clap2:, only problem is an ex Mayor isn't really qualified to be the most powerful individual in the free World, with the largest economy, if she passes away he's in way over his head..

I just don't see the advantage of a two woman ticket

Why do clown faces continue to believe Benghazi is a victory for Hillary when she looked like a sociopath who laughed at the deaths of people who worked for her and she blamed subordinates for her own mistakes? Maybe clown face liberals think everyone is as stupid as the knee jerk racist democrat base. If the democrat base counts on support for Hillary by women they might be disappointed. Most women are smarter than the tightly knit hardcore democrat base and they are aware that Hillary spent her entire married life attacking women who were molested by her pervert husband.

Castro was way in over his head as mayor of san antonio. Just spineless, afraid to say anything.

Actually, the numbers point to the democrats in real trouble. She loses head to head against trump. Thats......pretty bad.
Interesting....can you post those numbers so we can talk?

Not really.

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head
Sept 4. JFC

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

try that. I agree with Lindsey on Morning Joe today. Trump would lose with the dems taking 350 EV

Actually, the numbers point to the democrats in real trouble. She loses head to head against trump. Thats......pretty bad.
Interesting....can you post those numbers so we can talk?

Not really.

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head
Sept 4. JFC

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

try that. I agree with Lindsey on Morning Joe today. Trump would lose with the dems taking 350 EV

That one has trump losing but fiorina, bush, and carson beating clinton head to head.

Actually Hill beats Trump in all but one, and they're tied in another. But head to head polls are meaningless at this point, as Biden beats Trump by double didgets.

But the notion that the hearing did anything but breath life into Hillary's nearly dead campaign are delusional. (Princess Bride allusion - gop committee are were as funny as billy crystal and carol kane)

they really think everyone is a Hillary lover . if I recall they (her base) kicked her to the curb the last she ran for that thug of MAN. now all of a sudden they be back in love with the old lady. just twisting the wind like usual. no wonder they (the DNC) won't give them anyone else to choose from. they KNOW they will vote for whoever they stick up there
English please....or GO Home!

Forum List

Back