Gosnell Worker: I Heard Baby Scream During Live Abortion

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
Read the shocking, full article at Cameron Harris: Gosnell Worker: I Heard Baby Scream During Live Abortion

Today's testimony during the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was shocking to say the least. Today, Sherry West, a former employee of Gosnell's described how she heard a baby scream during a live-birth abortion.

Gosnell is now facing multiple counts of murder for allegedly killing children after they were delivered alive at his clinic. In total, Gosnell is facing 43 counts, including eight counts of murder in the death of one patient and seven newborn infants. Additional charges include conspiracy, drug delivery resulting in death, infanticide, corruption of minors, evidence tampering, theft by deception, abuse of corpse, and corruption.

LifeNews describes the courtroom testimony:
“I can’t describe it. It sounded like a little alien,” West testified, telling a judge and Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas jury that the body of the child was about 18 to 24 inches long and was one of the largest babies she had seen delivered during abortion procedures at Gosnell’s clinic.
West said she saw the child, whose face and features were not yet completely formed, lying on a glass tray on a shelf and she told a co-worker to call Gosnell about it and fled the room.
During her two years working for Gosnell, West said she also saw patients deliver “specimens” in the toilet, which she made a co-worker remove, adding she called aborted fetuses “specimens” because “it was easier to deal with mentally.”
She also testified that she saw many women come in who looked like they were too far along in their pregnancies to have abortions.

Cameron Harris: Gosnell Worker: I Heard Baby Scream During Live Abortion

18 - 24 inches long would be around 8 months, according to Baby Centre

The features would have been formed properly, if they weren't baby would have been around five to six months, and a very large fetus. So West is mistaken about something.

I am unsure if a baby born so early could scream - a six month old fetus born alive cannot scream - their lungs are not strong enough.

I imagine experts would take the stand and try to work out how old this fetus actually was, and whether it could have 'screamed'.

I don't doubt that West is telling the truth - she has no reason to lie - I think that the age of the fetus is in dispute - not that it would matter. Either way, it was delivered alive and then killed.

Gosnel should just accept a plea deal. It boggles the mind why he believes he's done nothing wrong.

I really hope one day to be privileged enough to be at the death bed of some of these Planned Parenthood activists. Want to be able to smile and wave at them just before they check out, "Seeeeee ya!!!!":eusa_dance:

Gosnell has tens of thousands of liberals telling him he did nothing wrong. He believes it. That's not unreasonable.

Actually I call bullshit on this one.
I'm pro-life but logically an 8-month fetus's lungs would not be capable of any sound.

Too bad Obama couldn't use this victim and hug them for a photo opt

sick sick sick

Forum List

Back