Gotta love the Palestinian propaganda machine

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
This photo was uploaded to a pro-Palestinian hate profile page on facebook. In it you could see Israeli border-guards shoving a young girl on their way to destroy her village.

Title said that they couldn't fight the courageous Palestinian woman who fought to protect the village from Jews (notice, Jews, AKA racisl hatred, not using the word "Israelis").

Underneath you could find the regular shallow Antisemitic disgusting responses.

1973261_10202441302407892_1157863709_o.jpg

But here's the kicker. Like any good Pro-Palestinian useful idiot, the poster didn't bother to actually check for facts.

Like the fact that this wasn't at all a Palestinian woman fighting to protect her family from the wicked Jews, but a settler Jewish woman trying to hold back the border-guards from reaching the settlement of Amona, which was located in the Judea desert

Matter of fact, this "Palestinian Girl" fighting the "Evil Jews", her name is Nili Cohen, at the time was a 17 year old from Jerusalem.

That photo was taken by an Israeli photographer, Oded Belilti, and taking that rare side of Jews trying to hold back Jews from destroying a Jewish village in Judea, granted him a pulitzer.

ynet צלם ישראלי זכה בפוליצר - תרבות ובידור

under the title "I'm the girl from the Amona Photo", she said she doesn't view the photo as art, but she's ashamed that the policemen were forced to do what they did, and that it was all memorized in pictures...

"People asked me, what were you thinking, one girl standing infront a wave of black uniform? why didn't you run? but I didn't think I should have. We came to struggle, as this wave of wickedness needed to be stopped by a wall of determination. They should understand that an entire generation is born in here. Generation of youth who believes in the (complete) land of Israel and the Torah, generation insisting on leading Israel to the correct direction."

ssayag2_wa.jpg

That is the message which pro-Palestinians wanted to pass? if so, it's a funny way of doing it?

This photo was uploaded to a pro-Palestinian hate profile page on facebook. In it you could see Israeli border-guards shoving a young girl on their way to destroy her village.

Title said that they couldn't fight the courageous Palestinian woman who fought to protect the village from Jews (notice, Jews, AKA racisl hatred, not using the word "Israelis").

Underneath you could find the regular shallow Antisemitic disgusting responses.

1973261_10202441302407892_1157863709_o.jpg

But here's the kicker. Like any good Pro-Palestinian useful idiot, the poster didn't bother to actually check for facts.

Like the fact that this wasn't at all a Palestinian woman fighting to protect her family from the wicked Jews, but a settler Jewish woman trying to hold back the border-guards from reaching the settlement of Amona, which was located in the Judea desert

Matter of fact, this "Palestinian Girl" fighting the "Evil Jews", her name is Nili Cohen, at the time was a 17 year old from Jerusalem.

That photo was taken by an Israeli photographer, Oded Belilti, and taking that rare side of Jews trying to hold back Jews from destroying a Jewish village in Judea, granted him a pulitzer.

ynet צלם ישראלי זכה בפוליצר - תרבות ובידור

under the title "I'm the girl from the Amona Photo", she said she doesn't view the photo as art, but she's ashamed that the policemen were forced to do what they did, and that it was all memorized in pictures...

"People asked me, what were you thinking, one girl standing infront a wave of black uniform? why didn't you run? but I didn't think I should have. We came to struggle, as this wave of wickedness needed to be stopped by a wall of determination. They should understand that an entire generation is born in here. Generation of youth who believes in the (complete) land of Israel and the Torah, generation insisting on leading Israel to the correct direction."

ssayag2_wa.jpg

That is the message which pro-Palestinians wanted to pass? if so, it's a funny way of doing it?

Lipush, without their lies and propaganda, the Palestinian supporters dont have much. They need to make sure that they still have eternal victim status.

Aw man, don't kill my buzz!

I'm still enjoying that other thread you started.

Never intended to kill your buzz.

What i don't get is, why some need to lie about something which is so easy to prove wrong.

No to mention stealing credit from a poor journalist just wanting to feed his family...

The world is no black and white. At some cases Israelis and Palestinians can get along great.

Its those who go for lies and propaganda who ruin it

Forum List

Back