Gotta love the Trump muslims.....to afraid to tell Donald to fuck off!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Welcome to Nazi america.....CNN interview a bunch of Trump muslim supporters and all these cowards were still pro Trump, even though their neighbors, co workers and this country is slowly turning on their dumb ass's. I get the fear factor, but shit, Trump is not your fuckin friend, and the fact you morons voted for the guy, you saps deserve what he's doing to you.

That's "too afraid"

Soon the liberal Senators will be too afraid too. He has the People on his side

• Banned
That's "too afraid"

37% voted for the bitch...lets not get it twisted and and you and I know polls don't mean shit. 26% voted for Hillary, that leaves almost half the fuckin country....now convince them, you got a good argument.

Welcome to Nazi america.....CNN interview a bunch of Trump muslim supporters and all these cowards were still pro Trump, even though their neighbors, co workers and this country is slowly turning on their dumb ass's. I get the fear factor, but shit, Trump is not your fuckin friend, and the fact you morons voted for the guy, you saps deserve what he's doing to you.
trump aint my friend?....was obama?....was bush?...are any politicians?....you are turning into a caricature tiger....yea i know its a big word,look it up....

That's "too afraid"

37% voted for the bitch...lets not get it twisted and and you and I know polls don't mean shit. 26% voted for Hillary, that leaves almost half the fuckin country....now convince them, you got a good argument.

We don't have to convince anyone of anything. We won the election. Now stand aside and let Daddy take care of business.

That's "too afraid"

We don't have to convince anyone of anything. We won the election. Now stand aside and let Daddy take care of business.

Yup and Daddy is doing a great job so far much to the disgust of Tigerass and Shittingbull.

You can't cure stupid and they both have that in spades.

Forum List

Back