Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

People CAN be illegal.

If you sneak into the US without properly going through the legal immigration process, you are an illegal.

So, for Republicans....the problem isn't really illegal immigration, the problem is their never ending desire to feel like they are "owning the libs" --- even if it is an obvious publicity stunt, not a solution in any shape or form... it's pretty pathetic actually.....

by the way, there are plenty of white conservatives in those areas too....
I guess simply arresting people and throwing them in jail is just too much for some of you cucks to face, so instead, you think this goofy shit is a solution.....This is why you folks are so content with voting for politicians who have no real solutions, no real policies, just owning the libs.....as long as they feed your depravity, you are fine.....

too stupid to realize if you morons think "liberals" want our country to be totally overrun by "FILTHY SPICS" -- why do you think they would care if those SPICS lived in their part of the country too? You just made it easier for those "DIRTY DARKIES" to get jobs up north......

I know you think this is all about "owning the libs", but it goes well beyond that. This highlights the problems that are caused by having unsecured borders. And since we are stuck having to deal with this invasion as long as Dimocrats are in charge, we might as well send them on to sanctuary cities and states that proclaim they are pro-illegal. If I'm living in a red state, I want as few illegals around me as possible, so shipping them off to blue states while not as good as deporting them, is still better than my state having to deal with them, and that has NOTHING to do with "owning the libs".

So, for Republicans....the problem isn't really illegal immigration, the problem is their never ending desire to feel like they are "owning the libs" --- even if it is an obvious publicity stunt, not a solution in any shape or form... it's pretty pathetic actually.....

by the way, there are plenty of white conservatives in those areas too....
I guess simply arresting people and throwing them in jail is just too much for some of you cucks to face, so instead, you think this goofy shit is a solution.....This is why you folks are so content with voting for politicians who have no real solutions, no real policies, just owning the libs.....as long as they feed your depravity, you are fine.....

too stupid to realize if you morons think "liberals" want our country to be totally overrun by "FILTHY SPICS" -- why do you think they would care if those SPICS lived in their part of the country too? You just made it easier for those "DIRTY DARKIES" to get jobs up north......
This is so fucking stupid, even for you, Biff.

Who is bitch about illegal getting transported? Why are they bitching?

It's working. This is the right thing to do. I know you hate it because it make you lose.
:dunno:

Don't care. Lose hard.

This is so fucking stupid, even for you, Biff.

Who is bitch about illegal getting transported? Why are they bitching?

It's working. This is the right thing to do. I know you hate it because it make you lose.
:dunno:

Don't care. Lose hard.
Hey Democrats claim there are tons of jobs for illegals that Americans don't want to do. So send 10,000 illegals to every Dem city to fill those jobs.

Ship 10,000 illegals to Marthas Vineyard, watch Dems heads explode it will be glorious.
These Airbus A380s are falling out of action left and right as long-haul transports. But they are PERFECT for the Texas Illegal Re-Distribution Plan.

top-10-largest-passenger-aircraft-in-the-world.jpg

I'll bet we could get 20 of these for under $25,000,000. Nobody wants them anymore, but that have a SHIT TON of space.

757-a380_budget-economy_class.jpg

A few months of round-the-clock flights should completely destroy that rich leftist paradise FOREVER!!!

If you think I care about 'lily white prog areas' or 'illegal immigration' in general, you are sadly mistaken.
This is the country that you people have created.
Keep shipping these brown people all over the country and see your majority fade away.

You don't seem to understand this. They are flooding in, we are stuck with them until their cases are heard, might as well send them on to the places that proclaim they are welcoming of illegals. Meanwhile, these bussing stories make the news, and keeps the story of the border crisis front and center.

Let it be known for the record that Republicans are using living human beings as political pawns to suit their nefarious purposes.

To a man, they are celebrating this.

Let's see how this works out for them.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS
biden sees no need to close the border...as long as he can borrow enough cash from china to pay for their welfare its all good

If you think I care about 'lily white prog areas' or 'illegal immigration' in general, you are sadly mistaken.
This is the country that you people have created.
Keep shipping these brown people all over the country and see your majority fade away.
You clearly do not understand how our system works.

They are already coming here. We're just sending them to places where they don't affect the voting and simultaneously DESYTROY the place we send them.

Put ‘em on a plane and send them to Mara Lago
Why don't you host them in your own home? You can have all the crack, meth, heroin, fentanyl you want, and you can sell the children to The Democrat Underground Hair Sniffing Brothels.

You get to feel good with your PC False Morality and then cash in on the profits if any after feeding, clothing, housing and educating your guests.

You should hurry up and sign up for a plane load before some other community is "blessed" with these people.

Let it be known for the record that Republicans are using living human beings as political pawns to suit their nefarious purposes.

To a man, they are celebrating this.

Let's see how this works out for them.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

Why won't you people step up to the commitments you made as "sanctuary cities"? Why do you hate immigrants?

Forum List

Back