government agencies are politicized and helped throw the 2020 presidential election

Site:

The letter, signed by 51 former intelligence officals [sic] and released just prior to the 2020 presidential election, claimed that the contents of the the laptop were Russian disinformation. That has since proved to be false, with polls showing enough Biden voters say they would have changed their votes if they had been told the truth that then-President Donald Trump would have won reelection.

looks like an open and shut case to me

will anything happen? Will justice be done?

ha ha... :rolleyes:
Newsmax is a Fake News spreader for the Republican Party.

ALL of the evidence since 2020 has been to the contrary of what you are posting and wanting others to believe. ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.

There is no evidence at all to what Newsmax, etc are trying to spread.

Fox just learned that the hard way.

Newsmax is a Fake News spreader for the Republican Party.

ALL of the evidence since 2020 has been to the contrary of what you are posting and wanting others to believe. ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.

There is no evidence at all to what Newsmax, etc are trying to spread.

Fox just learned that the hard way.

This is not a fake story. It's been in the mainstream news. I read about it myself a few days ago.

It's concerning to say the least.

looks like an open and shut case to me

will anything happen? Will justice be done?

ha ha... :rolleyes:
First you have to go after the Presidential Trump campaign, Giuliani, for planting a story in the tabloid-ish N.Y. POST as an October Surprise to affect the election, that's the personal contents and records of Hunter, which were essentially stolen by the Computer tech guy on Hunter Biden and given to Giuliani for political purposes....before you go after the Biden campaign for responding....which involved no government workers at the time....and only ex intelligence agents.

And no where did the agents claim IT WAS Russian disinformation, but only that it had signs that it COULD BE...no?

Last edited:
The letter, signed by 51 former intelligence officals [sic] and released just prior to the 2020 presidential election, claimed that the contents of the the laptop were Russian disinformation.
This is a lie. The letter only stated that the discovery of this laptop could be Russian disinformation and that it requires further scrutiny to tell.

keep doing this and help Trump to lose

Trump's going to lose no matter what. That's a given, but this needs to get appropriate attention. When we have a government agency lying to us (and that's exactly what they did) right before an election that's bordering on criminal at the minimum.

This is not a fake story. It's been in the mainstream news. I read about it myself a few days ago.

It's concerning to say the least
It is a continuous story, since 2016 or 2020, without any evidence with the intention of harming Joe Biden's credibility. There has been no evidence of what is in the laptop, therefore - until actual evidence is shown - it is fake.

Hunter Biden's problems are with the IRS and a gun he had.

Hunter’s laptop “news” is just a smokescreen the MAGA crowd is using to desperately deflect attention away from Trump’s crimes.
Trump's crimes are just a smokescreen the Democrats are using to desperately deflect attention away from Hunter's laptop.

See how easy that was?

Forum List

Back