government agencies are politicized and helped throw the 2020 presidential election

It is a continuous story, since 2016 or 2020, without any evidence with the intention of harming Joe Biden's credibility.
What does 2016 have to do with it?

There has been no evidence of what is in the laptop, therefore - until actual evidence is shown - it is fake.
The Democrats and the media (the same entity) for years ran with the fake Russian dossier story. This is far more credible than that ever was, but the double standard has been noted.

Hunter Biden's problems are with the IRS and a gun he had.
The laptop is a legitimate scandal that needs to be thoroughly investigated and made public. If it had belonged to one of Trump's kids you'd have no problem with that.

Until evidence is shown, this is the Republican delusion only.

I'm neither Republican nor a Trump supporter and I think it's worthy of investigation, so that blows your logical fallacy out of the water, doesn't it.

LOL. I despise Trump and even I never bought into that "Russian disinformation" bullshit.
Maybe because you didn't follow the details in the first impeachment of Trump, and Giuliani's involvement in the initial smear campaign against Joe and Hunter in the Ukraine with Russian operatives supplying propaganda....?

The rest of us who did, and who found out the N.Y. POST denied access to all the laptop files to the rest of the media so they could vet the veracity of their claims, and Giuliani's comments on being glad they were not in possession of them....

you'd be suspicious as well?

First you have to go after the Presidential Trump campaign, Giuliani, for planting a story in the tabloid-ish N.Y. POST as an October Surprise to affect the election, that's the personal contents and records of Hunter, which were essentially stolen by the Computer tech guy on Hunter Biden and given to Giuliani for political purposes....before you go after the Biden campaign for responding....which involved no government workers at the time....and only ex intelligence agents.

And no where did the agents claim IT WAS Russian disinformation, but only that it had signs that it COULD BE...no?
Trump's DOJ really sucked didn't it. LOL.... Somehow Biden wasn't in power but Trump's DOJ was working for him. The OP is retarded.

Trump's crimes are just a smokescreen the Democrats are using to desperately deflect attention away from Hunter's laptop.

See how easy that was?
Except is there really any substance to the Hunter’s laptop reports?

Trump is facing charges in NY.
The GA “perfect phone call” charges are pending. Investigations are continuing with regard to J6.
Theft of government documents issues haven’t been settled.

Have I missed any?

All you have to do is read the letter yourself. Notice how Newsmax doesn’t provide a copy of the letter in their story? They don’t want you to read it and discover their misinformation.

Newsweek covered it and provided a link to the actual letter.

Fact Check: Did ex-intel officials call Hunter Biden laptop disinformation?

Thanks for a link that caused my computer to go berserk

Creep

typical liberal; I should have known

I'm neither Republican nor a Trump supporter and I think it's worthy of investigation, so that blows your logical fallacy out of the water, doesn't it.
There is no evidence.
By all means, I am all for the investigation.
But allegations...NO.

so you started a whole thread of disinformation, without checking your source's claims?
the link provided was crap and messed up my computer temporarily. I will continue to trust my sources, Fox News and others

so to hell with liberals and their fake links and LIES

when people refuse to look

:bigbed:
Where is it?
There has not been one Republican on these threads to show any of that evidence. No link, no source.

Start a new trend.

Show the evidence when you start a thread like this.
Then, we will appreciate and thank you for it.

What does 2016 have to do with it?

The Democrats and the media (the same entity) for years ran with the fake Russian dossier story. This is far more credible than that ever was, but the double standard has been noted.

The laptop is a legitimate scandal that needs to be thoroughly investigated and made public. If it had belonged to one of Trump's kids you'd have no problem with that.
Did I not say OR ?

the link provided was crap and messed up my computer temporarily. I will continue to trust my sources, Fox News and others

so to hell with liberals and their fake links and LIES
Neither links had any problems.

Maybe you could be allergies to anything which is factual and would contradict the endless false stories told or posted by Fox and others you love to read and listen to.

Newsmax is a Fake News spreader for the Republican Party.

ALL of the evidence since 2020 has been to the contrary of what you are posting and wanting others to believe. ALL OF THE EVIDENCE.

There is no evidence at all to what Newsmax, etc are trying to spread.

Fox just learned that the hard way.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ABC, CBS, NBC, and others have been reporting about the whistleblower.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ABC, CBS, NBC, and others have been reporting about the whistleblower.

This is being investigated. No conclusions have been drawn.

The last whistleblowers touted by the right turned out to be laughable, so I’ll reserve judgement till we have a fuller accounting of what is alleged.

Forum List

Back