Government at work:$250,000 fine if it is deemed you said, "Illegal Alien" incorrectly.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
So in NYC, while you are dodging the homeless and needles on the sidewalk, you must strictly obey NYC finest, The Word Police.

You can now be fined up to $250,000 if you call someone an 'illegal alien' in New York City - CNN

Regarding thread mergers. New member here has had this happen twice. I reviewed almost 2 pages before posting. But sometimes things are worded tricky. Are we to spend 5 to 10 minutes examining 2 pages of OP's before a thread posting?

Not being a smart A, just axin.

So in NYC, while you are dodging the homeless and needles on the sidewalk, you must strictly obey NYC finest, The Word Police.

You can now be fined up to $250,000 if you call someone an 'illegal alien' in New York City - CNN

Regarding thread mergers. New member here has had this happen twice. I reviewed almost 2 pages before posting. But sometimes things are worded tricky. Are we to spend 5 to 10 minutes examining 2 pages of OP's before a thread posting?

probably better to look at the date of the story itself and go back around "that" far. if you miss it and it gets merged, it just gets merged. no big deal unless you're counting how many threads you start.

probably better to look at the date of the story itself and go back around "that" far. if you miss it and it gets merged, it just gets merged. no big deal unless you're counting how many threads you start.
Thanks. 2 threads a day would be excessive for me. LOl. I see this board has a lot of traffic unlike others I've seen that are like a slow moving train. Learning the ropes. I actually joined for the Music board. Lol. One of the best out there.

Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien
Illegal Alien

There. I now owe NYC $2 million. I double-dog dare them to try to collect it.

:04:

Another example of American Democrats trying to copy the kind of rules the Chinese Democrats have in China.

They are copying Canada, Canada wrote laws concerning someone refusing to call a transgender by their "preferred pronoun of the day". You will pay a fine along with possibly lose your job.
The NYC "law" will never stand in court as soon as it is challenged.

We have a hard time merging, when we see duplicate threads with different titles.

But, that's what we don't get paid for.

We really need to come back to the light when it comes to our approach to civil rights. This idea that we can use government to force everyone to be nice to each other is insane, and it's producing insane policy like the OP.

Thanks. 2 threads a day would be excessive for me. LOl. I see this board has a lot of traffic unlike others I've seen that are like a slow moving train. Learning the ropes. I actually joined for the Music board. Lol. One of the best out there.

we have a music board?

interesting.

j/k

They are copying Canada, Canada wrote laws concerning someone refusing to call a transgender by their "preferred pronoun of the day". You will pay a fine along with possibly lose your job.

We have many other laws, at both the state and federal level, that are just as nutty.

Last edited:
Not much difference between a Canadian Democrat and a Chinese Democrat. All Democrats nomatter where they are, are pretty much the same. Totalitarians...

Hey MOD. If you could only listen to one of 2 things the next 20 yrs which would you choose. Music or some boob with BO screaming political nonsense in your ear.LOLOL

Not much difference between a Canadian Democrat and a Chinese Democrat. All Democrats nomatter where they are, are pretty much the same. Totalitarians...
You got that line from Lebron didnt ja.

You got that line from Lebron didnt ja.
A communist is a communist nomatter what they call themselves... Democrats :19:

Hey MOD. If you could only listen to one of 2 things the next 20 yrs which would you choose. Music or some boob with BO screaming political nonsense in your ear.LOLOL

I'd rather listen to Lew Ayres, George Sanders, James Earl Jones, Vincent Price, Sidney Poitier.

Music died when the Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan

I'd rather listen to Lew Ayres, George Sanders, James Earl Jones, Vincent Price, Sidney Poitier.

Music died when the Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan
i would SO disagree. it's changed. but there are a ton of great rock artists out there these days still in it despite the fanfare and money from the past being all but a memory.

look up blacktop mojo for an example of young incredible bands alive and kicking.

5ddJIZF.png

Forum List

Back