🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor (Emperor) Jerry Clown Has Epic Tantrum: California Uber Alles

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well, the Dead Kennedys called it decades ago:

California Uber Alles (German: "California Over All")

I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles and never frowns
Soon I will be president

Carter power will soon go 'way
I will be Führer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school

California Über Alles
California Über Alles
Über Alles California
Über Alles California

Zen fascists will control you
Hundred percent natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face
Close your eyes, can't happen here
Big Bro' on white horse is near
The hippies won't come back, you say
Mellow out or you will pay
Mellow out or you will pay

California Über Alles
California Über Alles
Über Alles California
Über Alles California

Now it is nineteen eighty-four
Knock-knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece

Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes, here's a pretty flower

Die on organic poison gas
Serpent's egg's already hatched
You will croak, you little clown
When you mess with President Brown
When you mess with President Brown

California Über Alles
California Über Alles
Über Alles California
Über Alles California

Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles Lyrics | MetroLyrics

California's Liberal Democrats Vow to Resist Trump - Breitbart

Among those leading pressure against America’s soon-to-be sworn-in 45th president are Gov. Jerry Brown, Rep. Xavier Becerra, House Minority Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California’s Secretary of State Alex Padilla, and Kamala Harris who was recently elected to outgoing Sen. Barbara Boxer’s seat.

While Brown is correct on Climate Change he needn't worry. Bill O'Reilly of Fox News admitted just a couple of days ago that his stance has changed. He believes Climate Change is happening for sure and that it could be caused by man. So the iron wall of denial even on the right is starting to crumble. We'll all benefit from it. To fix something you have to first admit it's broken and be open to look for any cause for the breakage.

Cue to 41:50- 42:30

But Kalifornia has other plans besides rational resistance to Trump. Brown and his cabal are LIVIDLY ANGRY that their uber left social agendas won't get the rubber stamp by their counterpart cabal in the USSC. So they are vowing to fight the rest of the nation and the results of our democratic election (read: conservative USSC appointment to replace Scalia) by essentially further alienating working class voters and their normal value system in order to pander to the cult of LGBT.

I'm telling you, there's a real mess behind the scenes at the DNC and its stronghold loudmouth California. California Uber Alles! (Even if it means sacraficing 2018 & 2020 also) :eusa_doh:

You have to admit though...pretty eerie with those DK lyrics at the top here. "It's the suede-denim secret police. They've come for your uncool niece.."

Or how about this line: "Come quietly to the camp..."

Baker forced to make gay wedding cakes, undergo sensitivity training, after losing lawsuit
Baker forced to make gay wedding cakes, undergo sensitivity training, after losing lawsuit

Last edited:
Calexit-----------------go for it. Or become part of mexico. The USA can survive just fine without the land of fruits and nuts.

Yeah, the US military isn't going to let go of its Pacific flank. But California can be reminded of its position in the Union and brought to heel. I'd LOVE to see a new USSC spank California...hard...

Donald Trump does have a little tool to begin that process. It's called "the CAPTA regulations". If any state or entity is aiding and abetting the abuse of children, that state can be cut off from CAPTA federal funds.

I'd say coercion of children to take carcinogenic hormones or to soften their minds to having healthy organs amputated (while MDs also require them to sign a waiver that says "you know this won't actually change your gender") could be an excellent place to start. Or making child-prostitution legal.. (more recently in CA) Turn in an MD doing this to a child for child abuse. Let him defend himself before a jury. Do it in another state that won't coddle and protect the MD. Then, when the MD and the LGBT money behind him runs it up to the USSC, have them find the MD guilty of child abuse (which he is). Then knock knock on California's door with a twist on the DK lyrics.

"knock knock on your front door...it's the child protective secret police...they've come for what you've done to your niece.."

Last edited:
Bill O'Reilly .... believes Climate Change is happening for sure and that it could be caused by man.
Of course climate change is happening. It's been happening ever since the Earth has had a climate.

But liberals have been screaming that it's all man's fault, for at least 45 years. And in all that time, they've never been able to produce the slightest proof that man had any effect on it, or could do anything to change it back. They've pointed to many erudite studies, but each one has no proof, just further pointers to other studies, which also have no proof.

When a group has been trying to prove something for 45 years, and has been unable to, that's a pretty good indicator that it can't be proven... because it's not true.

You forgot the part where O' Reilly said ...that it could be caused by man's activities...

You forgot the part where O' Reilly said ...that it could be caused by man's activities...

unlike liberals, conservatives actually think for themselves. Don't let the puppet strings choke you, fool.

so, O'Reilly is now an expert on climate science? I thought you libs said he was an idiot.
"you libs"? Why do you think I started a thread on idiot liberals in California? Because I am a liberal? You might notice I'm berating them in the OP for their insane stances on social issues (their mainstay platform).

their insane stances on social issues (their mainstay platform).
Actually their mainstay platform is wealth transfer (aka theft and distribution of stolen goods).

Their insane stances on social issues are merely how they bribe voters for their votes, so they can stay in power and transfer more wealth.

their insane stances on social issues (their mainstay platform).
Actually their mainstay platform is wealth transfer (aka theft and distribution of stolen goods).

Their insane stances on social issues are merely how they bribe voters for their votes, so they can stay in power and transfer more wealth.
LOL...you think sexually deranged males using girls showers & bathrooms was what actually got the dems some working class votes? You are HIGH ON DRUGS if you think regular people didn't vomit in their own mouths at that thought.

Try again. That dog ain't gonna hunt today.

Breitbart?

Isn't that for the alt-white homos with small dicks and even smaller brains.

Seriously, no one takes you seriously when your source is Breitbart.

Forum List

Back