Gowdy: Democrats may have intentionally included info in their FISA memo that requires redactions

Trey Gowdy: Democrats may have intentionally included info in their FISA memo that requires redactions

Here’s the sleazy Democrats new scam: They intentionally put info in their memo that puts sources & methods at risk knowing Trump will be forced to protect nat security & redact portions of the memo. They’ll then blame Trump for “political redactions.” The Dems are disgusting.

Why do you assume that Gowdy is right? Why is Gowdy anymore trustworthy than the rest?

Trey Gowdy: Democrats may have intentionally included info in their FISA memo that requires redactions

Here’s the sleazy Democrats new scam: They intentionally put info in their memo that puts sources & methods at risk knowing Trump will be forced to protect nat security & redact portions of the memo. They’ll then blame Trump for “political redactions.” The Dems are disgusting.
Democrats are dishonest bordering on criminal in their behavior.
Everyone needs to face that simple fact.
They cannot be trusted anymore than you can trust a foreign spy.

Saying something is a fact does actually make it so...

By the way you rarely actually say any facts which turn out to be true...

Saying something is a fact does actually make it so...

By the way you rarely actually say any facts which turn out to be true...
That's purely a matter of opinion.

Why do you assume that Gowdy is right? Why is Gowdy anymore trustworthy than the rest?

Because we have some pretty compelling evidence that the dnc and the hilary campaign has been about as dishonest, and unethical as you can be, and not be immediately sent to prison. That's why.

HOGWASH!

The Democrats sent their memo to the FBI and to the Justice Dept, to clear and redact any information they deemed classified.

Director Ray and Sessions sent back to the Democrats, their memo, with the redaction they felt was necessary, YESTERDAY....

So the Democrats on the Intelligence Select Committee all have in hand, the cleared redaction version.

All they are waiting for is the President to approve the redacted release.

If the President takes out more information, THEY WILL know the president's additional changes, if there are any...

This was reported last night on the news.

Just let the FBI do the retractions....Shiff is a dishonest asshole...

....ummm dummy, unlike Republicans they did let DOJ and FBI review and redact.

So who is dishonest?
Ummmm dummy the FBI did review the Nunes memo...pay attention! or maybe you are dishonest...

The Grassley Memo so completely supports the Nunes Memo, and adds to it...that Schiff's Shit is pretty close to irrelevant, except to fool a few of the Numb-Skull Bolsheviks---the blind partisans who will believe anything they are told as long as it sounds like it might hurt Trump and Traditional Americans.

....ummm dummy, unlike Republicans they did let DOJ and FBI review and redact.

So who is dishonest?
Ummmm dummy the FBI did review the Nunes memo...pay attention! or maybe you are dishonest...

Lying asshole, i didn't say merely review, I said REVIEW AND REDACT

Nunez gave FBI the memo to LOOK at 1 day before it was released, without any ability for FBI to comment to the committee on the document. It was 100% wrong way to go about it but they did it anyway because much like you they are a bunch of dishonest politico liars.

Lying fucking asshole, i didn't say merely review, I said REVIEW AND REDACT
There was nothing they wanted to REDACT dipshit...Schiff made sure to include FBI and DOJ redaction's....too bad for you that we all see right through Schiff's dishonesty...

Lying fucking asshole, i didn't say merely review, I said REVIEW AND REDACT
There was nothing they wanted to REDACT dipshit...Schiff made sure to include FBI and DOJ redaction's....too bad for you that we all see right through Schiff's dishonesty...

BULLSHIT!

FBI specifically objected to Nunez releasing his memo, as it was grossly misleading. They were also asking for (AND DENIED) a chance to talk to the committee to give them context before it was voted on for release.

I'd trust Cowdy to babysit my ten year old granddaughter.
Schiff? NO FUCKING WAY!
Remember this post!
Let THAT sink in!

I'd trust Cowdy to babysit my ten year old granddaughter.
Schiff? NO FUCKING WAY!
Remember this post!
Let THAT sink in!

Well of course you would, you are a politico tool after all. Democrats bad guys, Republicans good guys :rolleyes:

FBI specifically objected to Nunez releasing his memo, as it was grossly misleading and they were also asking for a chance to talk to the committee to give them context before it was released
yes they were fighting it's release...why is that? nothing was in the Nunes memo that risked national security and that was proven when Wray had a look at the document and gave it an okay for release...with no redaction's necessary...Nunes made sure to do that ahead of giving it to the White House Schiff did the opposite...because he is a dishonest asshole...and so are you...

Forum List

Back