Graham tells obama to quit going on tv threatening Putin

If only the world was the way obama bots saw it. Right now obama has a new nickname, Chicken Kiev.

You mean because he hasn't launched WW3 yet?

He's gonna win this - without starting a war.

That just makes your wingnut stomachs sink doesn't it?

Obama is making Reagan look like a school boy in the game of geo-politics.

obama is going to lose very badly. He is.losing right now. When this is over the US will no longer be a world power. Just the way Chicken Kiev obama always wanted it. You can pretend anything you want. You can imagine successful scenarios IF this happened or MAYBE that will happen. The most peaceful resolution is a partition of Ukraine with a small sliver of Ukraine separated from the Russian majority. Putin thus far has treated Ukraine with kindness. He must have mellowed out. The old Putin would have shut off the energy and frozen them into submission. Perhaps the Russian majority is what tempered his actions.

I am baffled that Putin's Russia still trades in petro dollar - absolutely pathetic, he should tell the US to go f itself end of story, unite with China, and a whole bunch of other nations, then we will see what EU, US and other war mongers indebted to international bankers do

China, Russia, and the bankers would go belly up is what would happen, and they all know it.

The USA is the goose that lays the golden eggs.

td offers great advice.

Folks, Putin is not going to give up Sebastopol or the naval port.

This will drive Ukraine into the arms of the EU.

And who is the idiot above calling for an invasion of Syria or Iran.

If these far right reactionaries are typical of what we are going to hear at election time this fall, the GOP may well not take the Senate.

New for you all:

As of now Obama just stole the majority of the Ukraine right out from under Putin's nose.

If the Russians keep Crimea, they lose the political majority in the Ukraine, the Ukraine joins NATO.

If they invade Ukraine, the NATO reinforces all the eastern most NATO members and supports a guerrilla war in the Ukraine.

There are no good options for Russia.

Obama is kicking Putin's ass.

I posted an article about this being a presidential coup but of course, the usual rw's just can't stand anything that benefits their own country.

td offers great advice.

If these far right reactionaries are typical of what we are going to hear at election time this fall, the GOP may well not take the Senate.

As angry as I am about the way western leaders have handled this (mine included).....what I am really beginning to hate and this is a bipartisan hate :eusa_angel: are these idiots from both sides of the aisle that truly believe that their one moment in front of the cameras to pontificate as to how our leaders should or should not be responding to a truly serious scenario between the Ukraine and Russia is that their opinion really matters.

I just read a glaring headline at the Daily Mail by this bozo in the Republican Party.
I'm telling you my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

Why don't they just shut up!!!!!!:eek: And Rogers isn't the only one. Unfreaking real.

I know we all battle it out in this political playground on USMB but holy toledo these morons get headlines for shooting off their mouths.

It's wrong.

'Putin is playing chess, we're playing MARBLES': Weak Obama has been out-foxed by Russian PM over Ukraine, say politicians from both parties - as head of Kiev's navy defects to Moscow

Mike Rogers, he chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said that President Obama was being out-foxed by President Putin over Ukraine

'Putin is playing chess, we're playing MARBLES': Weak Obama has been out-foxed by Russian PM over Ukraine, says politicians from both parties as head of Kiev's navy defects to Moscow | Mail Online

Last edited:
I am baffled that Putin's Russia still trades in petro dollar - absolutely pathetic, he should tell the US to go f itself end of story, unite with China, and a whole bunch of other nations, then we will see what EU, US and other war mongers indebted to international bankers do

I have over 12,000 buckshot in my basement for that terrible day. The electricity will shut off within 30 days as the dollar crashes.

You people just crack me up.

You live in LaLaLand.

New for you all:

As of now Obama just stole the majority of the Ukraine right out from under Putin's nose.

If the Russians keep Crimea, they lose the political majority in the Ukraine, the Ukraine joins NATO.

If they invade Ukraine, the NATO reinforces all the eastern most NATO members and supports a guerrilla war in the Ukraine.

You just like your leaders don't have a clue what you are talking about.

You are now backing a transition team that has 6 cabinet members from a Ukrainian neo nazi party.

Including the army. These people are also now threatening to rebuild their nuclear arsenal.

Regarding Putin's move. He had no choice but to go into Crimea to protect all the Russians stationed there at the naval base.

And you are seriously delusional if you think Obama is kicking Putin's ass.

The U.S.. has supported neo-nazis many times before - nothing new there.

The Ukrainian army is apparently supporting the new government.

Russia is going to have to back down in Crimea and hope for the best in the upcoming elections.

Russia may lose their naval base in Crimea before this is over - that means they will no longer be able to support Assad in Syria.

That's what they all get for cheating on the chemical arms agreement in Syria.

That's what this is all about - that why the Obama administration instigated this.

Obama is spankin' Putin hard!

Also interesting will be what China does or does not do.

New for you all:

I posted an article about this being a presidential coup but of course, the usual rw's just can't stand anything that benefits their own country.

Presidential coup? You mean Obama took the opportunty and declared martial law? Great. When do the firing squads start?

the gop will take the senate and byu will beat utah

I hope not. We can't afford the war the right is itching for.

Nor do we need it.

Hopefully, American voters know that too.

Remind me what war that is? WHo has started every war in the last 5 years?
The GOP will take the Senate. No question. The Dems are dead on Obamacare. It is one issue that affects people directly. And they hate it.

There will be no war. Chicken Kiev obama has no interest in war. It would reduce his golf time, cut in on vacation destinations and impact happy hour. War is off the table.

China, Russia, and the bankers would go belly up is what would happen, and they all know it.

The USA is the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Nobody really believes this. Not even Putin. If he did, he might care what Obama says. It is really hard for your nation to throw it's weight around when its monetary policy is as loose as a two dollar whore.

td offers great advice.

As angry as I am about the way western leaders have handled this (mine included).....what I am really beginning to hate and this is a bipartisan hate :eusa_angel: are these idiots from both sides of the aisle that truly believe that their one moment in front of the cameras to pontificate as to how our leaders should or should not be responding to a truly serious scenario between the Ukraine and Russia is that their opinion really matters.

I just read a glaring headline at the Daily Mail by this bozo in the Republican Party.
I'm telling you my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

Why don't they just shut up!!!!!!:eek: And Rogers isn't the only one. Unfreaking real.

I know we all battle it out in this political playground on USMB but holy toledo these morons get headlines for shooting off their mouths.

It's wrong.

'Putin is playing chess, we're playing MARBLES': Weak Obama has been out-foxed by Russian PM over Ukraine, say politicians from both parties - as head of Kiev's navy defects to Moscow

Mike Rogers, he chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said that President Obama was being out-foxed by President Putin over Ukraine

'Putin is playing chess, we're playing MARBLES': Weak Obama has been out-foxed by Russian PM over Ukraine, says politicians from both parties as head of Kiev's navy defects to Moscow | Mail Online
You shouldn't trust CFR propaganda. It makes our oligarchical dictatorship look like that good guys. We have as much blood on our hands as the Russians.

Always remember, political elites are political elites. It is the people that are important. They are the same where ever you go. We are being manipulated the same as Russians, the same as Ukrainians. All of the little people are manipulated into being violent for the corporate overlords. All people should just refused to take up arms or be violent against anyone. Because, in the end, it is the elites in control that will profit.

Washington Orchestrated Protests Are Destabilizing Ukraine
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/12/washington-orchestrated-protests-destabilizing-ukraine/
The protests in the western Ukraine are organized by the CIA, the US State Department, and by Washington- and EU-financed Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) that work in conjunction with the CIA and State Department. The purpose of the protests is to overturn the decision by the independent government of Ukraine not to join the EU.

The US and EU were initially cooperating in the effort to destroy the independence of Ukraine and make it a subservient entity to the EU government in Brussels. For the EU
government, the goal is to expand the EU. For Washington the purposes are to make
Ukraine available for looting by US banks and corporations and to bring Ukraine into NATO so that Washington can gain more military bases on Russia’s frontier. There are three countries in the world that are in the way of Washington’s hegemony over the world–Russia, China, and Iran. Each of these countries is targeted by Washington for overthrow or for their sovereignty to be degraded by propaganda and US military bases that leave the countries vulnerable to attack, thus coercing them into accepting Washington’s will.

The problem that has arisen between the US and EU with regard to Ukraine is that Europeans have realized that the takeover of Ukraine is a direct threat to Russia, which can cut Europe off from oil and natural gas, and if there is war completely destroy Europe. Consequently, the EU became willing to stop provoking the Ukraine protests.

The response of the neoconservative, Victoria Nuland, appointed Assistant Secretary of State by the duplicitous Obama, was “fuck the EU,” as she proceeded to describe the members of the Ukraine government that Washington tended to impose on a people so unaware as to believe that they are achieving independence by rushing into Washington’s arms. I once thought that no population could be as unaware as the US population. But I was wrong. Western Ukrainians are more unaware than Americans.

Regime Change in Kiev

Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37599.htm

US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe, Nuland said: “Since the declaration of Ukrainian independence in 1991, the United States supported the Ukrainians in the development of democratic institutions and skills in promoting civil society and a good form of government - all that is necessary to achieve the objectives of Ukraine’s European. We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. ” Nuland said the United States will continue to “promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.”

I wonder where all that money went? CIA? FBI? Social Services? lol :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y0y-JUsPTU]Victoria Nuland: Ukrainians Deserve For Respect From Their Government - YouTube[/ame]

US and EU Are Paying Ukrainian Rioters & Protesters

https://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/02/18/us-and-eu-are-paying-ukrainian-rioters-protesters/

0217_PCRPost.png
A number of confirmations have come in from readers that Washington is fueling the violent protests in Ukraine with our taxpayer dollars. Washington has no money for food stamps or to prevent home foreclosures, but it has plenty of money with which to subvert Ukraine.

One reader wrote: “My wife, who is of Ukrainian nationality, has weekly contact to her parents and friends in Zhytomyr [NW Ukraine]. According to them, most protesters get an average payment of 200-300 grivna, corresponding to about 15-25 euro. As I additionally heard, one of the most active agencies and ‘payment outlets’ on EU side is the German ‘Konrad Adenauer Stiftung’, being closely connected to the CDU, i.e. Mrs. Merkel’s party.”

Johannes Loew of the Internet site elynitthria.net/ writes: “I am just back from Ukraine (I live in Munich/Germany) and I was a lot at the Maidan. Most of those people get only 100 grivna. 300 is for Students.”

As I reported on February 12, “Washington Orchestrated Protests Are Destabilizing Ukraine,” Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, a rabid Russophobe and neoconservative warmonger, told the National Press Club last December that the US has “invested” $5 billion in organizing a network to achieve US goals in Ukraine in order to give “Ukraine the future it deserves.”

Nuland is the Obama regime official who was caught red-handed naming the members of the Ukrainian government Washington intends to impose on the Ukrainian people once the paid protesters have unseated the current elected and independent government.

What Nuland means by Ukraine’s future under EU overlordship is for Ukraine to be looted like Latvia and Greece and to be used by Washington as a staging ground for US missile bases against Russia.

Obama can't sick the IRS on Putin........

You must not have got the memo. All the states that wave the confederate flag are GOP states. Na, you knew that, you're just a lying nazi propagandist.

Graham tells obama to quit going on tv threatening Putin
This from the guy that wants to invade Iran and Syria. Graham must think Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a good idea too.

Forum List

Back