Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas In FBI Russia Probe-Coincidence?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A Grand Jury is reported to have issued subpoenas in the FBI Russia probe. Who knew there was even a Grand Jury investigating and determining what kinds of laws were broken and by whom? It is probably just a coincidence that the subpoena issues and the revelation of a Grand Jury are coming out at the same time that the top FBI guy in charge of the investigation got fired.

Could this be some of that fake news from CNN the President is always telling us about?

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/

How do you think the President reacted when he learned about this news of the FBI feeding a Grand Jury evidence about Russiagate?

How do you think the President reacted when he learned about this news of the FBI feeding a Grand Jury evidence about Russiagate?

It appears they're just going after Flynn's dumb ass which shouldn't be a surprise to anybody given the circumstances surrounding him, so this story seems to be a bit blown out of proportion.

So far there hasn't been any concrete evidence that ties the Trump Campaign directly to the Russian Government with respect to manipulating the election, so it appears this is just pursuant to Flynn's failure to properly report his Russian connections.

"In a false quarrel there is no true valour." --- William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

Trump fired Comey all of a sudden because of something Comey did in July that was unfair to Hillary Clinton
santorum.gif

There is a big difference between collusion between Trump and the Russian government and the investigation into Russian influence on the election which you oh so intelligent folks keep mixing together trying to gain traction...

There is a big difference between collusion between Trump and the Russian government and the investigation into Russian influence on the election which you oh so intelligent folks keep mixing together trying to gain traction...

Except you guys never ask WHY the Russians tried to influence the election.

A hostile enemy power makes an effort to make sure a candidate wins, and you guys seem to think it's not a big deal.

If the Obamaites had engaged in colluding with the Russians in the elections of 2008 or 2012, one or more of the hysterical alt right or far right loons would have attempted an assassination of Obama.

Yet the far right freeks think the allegations of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign is no biggie.

If ever a reason (preservation of the country and constitution) for impeaching or removing Trump by Amendment XXV, there it is.

Except you guys never ask WHY the Russians tried to influence the election.

A hostile enemy power makes an effort to make sure a candidate wins, and you guys seem to think it's not a big deal.

Well myself personally I've always attributed it to A) Putin doesn't like Hillary and B) Hillary was trying to push a war with Russia frankly.

Save your bullshit for some partisan. I have no doubt that Putin, like every other countries leader, attempted to influence the US election. I merely disagree that the "influencing" that they did rises to the level of illegal and/or unprotected by the freedom of the press. I do /not/ buy that they have any kind of proof that the Russian's hacked shit - because as their own fucking report noted the folks used an outdated malware (which was "publicly" available for years on the darkweb - and no fucking Russian hacker would be caught /dead/ using something that was years old, they're too god damn proud of their hackcred) and they very pointedly noted the use of TOR - which makes it /impossible/ to trace an IP down to "Russia" or any where in the world because TOR is using a fake IP address. AKA - I know they're full of shit because I'm a hacker (a CEH to be exact.)

Well myself personally I've always attributed it to A) Putin doesn't like Hillary and B) Hillary was trying to push a war with Russia frankly.

Save your bullshit for some partisan. I have no doubt that Putin, like every other countries leader, attempted to influence the US election. I merely disagree that the "influencing" that they did rises to the level of illegal and/or unprotected by the freedom of the press. I do /not/ buy that they have any kind of proof that the Russian's hacked shit - because as their own fucking report noted the folks used an outdated malware (which was "publicly" available for years on the darkweb - and no fucking Russian hacker would be caught /dead/ using something that was years old, they're too god damn proud of their hackcred) and they very pointedly noted the use of TOR - which makes it /impossible/ to trace an IP down to "Russia" or any where in the world because TOR is using a fake IP address. AKA - I know they're full of shit because I'm a hacker (a CEH to be exact.)

I just love watching Right Wing Flop Sweat..

So a grand jury issues a bunch of supeonas and Trump fires the FBI director, but nothing to see here!!!

So a grand jury issues a bunch of supeonas and Trump fires the FBI director, but nothing to see here!!!

Again, Trump followed the advice of his AG and DAG. Yell at them for their timing ~shrug~

Regardless, they can still call Comey in to spit his knowledge into the investigation. Hell you folks should be happy, if the guy has anything on Trump you know he'll be happier to share it now that he's been shit canned.

If the Obamaites had engaged in colluding with the Russians in the elections of 2008 or 2012, one or more of the hysterical alt right or far right loons would have attempted an assassination of Obama.

Yet the far right freeks think the allegations of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign is no biggie.

If ever a reason (preservation of the country and constitution) for impeaching or removing Trump by Amendment XXV, there it is.

Read my lips, show the proof, CNN story is not proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, Trump followed the advice of his AG and DAG. Yell at them for their timing ~shrug~

Regardless, they can still call Comey in to spit his knowledge into the investigation. Hell you folks should be happy, if the guy has anything on Trump you know he'll be happier to share it now that he's been shit canned.

So he found someone who would go along with the firing, that's not impressive. I mean, it was more impressive when Nixon had to fire two guys before Bork did his bidding.

But that's when the GOP had standards and integrity.

I assumed it is because Hillary is an obvious liar and unstable. One of those anyone but Hilliar moments.

I assumed it is because Hillary is an obvious liar and unstable. One of those anyone but Hilliar moments.
Benghazi and emails too!

Benghazi and emails too!
She and Bill remind me of untrustworthy trick ponies.
clinton_see_monkies.jpg

Or how about this one. Only one person in this photo looks real.
275px-Hillary_Clinton_Bill_Al_Gore_Four_principals.jpg

Last edited:
FBI refuses to disclose documents on Trumps call to Russia to hack Clinton
Source: The Guardian

Senior DoJ officials have declined to release the documents on grounds that such disclosure could “interfere with enforcement proceedings”. In a filing to a federal court in Washington DC, the DoJ states that “because of the existence of an active, ongoing investigation, the FBI anticipates that it will … withhold all records.”

The statement suggests that Trump’s provocative comment last July is being seen by the FBI as relevant to its own ongoing investigation.

The FBI’s refusal to disclose documents relating to Trump’s Russia hacking invitation was made in response to a freedom of information lawsuit lodged by Ryan Shapiro of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard and the journalist Jason Leopold. They jointly submitted a Foia request last August requesting from the FBI “disclosure of any and all records, including investigative records, mentioning or referring to Donald Trump’s statement on 27 July 2016”.

Shapiro said: “The DoJ/FBI’s latest filing makes plain that Donald Trump’s campaign trail call for Russian hacking of Secretary Clinton’s emails is of investigative interest to the FBI.” He added: “In light of Trump’s sudden termination of Director Comey, this fact should significantly reinforce the widespread perception that the president of the United States is unabashedly seeking to cover up his and his associates’ crimes.”

Read more: FBI refuses to disclose documents on Trump’s call to Russia to hack Clinton

Forum List

Back