Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas In FBI Russia Probe-Coincidence?

She and Bill remind me of untrustworthy trick ponies.
Trump reminds me of this guy
th
Hey I used to love the circus....the good ol' days.

Get some real pics without the photo shop. Has Trump laughed at people or mad joke about people being slaughter yet? No. Big difference.
Here is some real shit for you to ponder Rube...that guy just paid off $25 million to people he had Outrageously ripped off with a money grubbing Fake University SCAM..he also paid a million dollar fine for the Grift...then there are his 4000 thousand lawsuits and his six business bankruptcies ...sure he is just a straight up honest dude ..

Get some real pics without the photo shop. Has Trump laughed at people or mad joke about people being slaughter yet? No. Big difference.
Here is some real shit for you to ponder Rube...that guy just paid off $25 million to people he had Outrageously ripped off with a money grubbing Fake University SCAM..he also paid a million dollar fine for the Grift...then there are his 4000 thousand lawsuits and his six business bankruptcies ...sure he is just a straight up honest dude ..
Again.
Has Trump laughed at people or made joke about people being slaughter yet?

Again.
Has Trump laughed at people or made joke about people being slaughter yet?
You are Rube clown get real ..
BenneC20170511_low.jpg

Forum List

Back