Grant's Tomb now on the left's list for purging ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Have I told you lately just how much I hate these people?

New York City ‘Symbols Of Hate’ Purge Could Target Columbus Statue, Grant’s Tomb

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Could Christopher Columbus and Ulysses S. Grant be purged from the streets of New York?

CBS2 Political Reporter Marcia Kramer said those questions are now being asked as Mayor Bill de Blasio seeks to remove ‘symbols of hate’ in a quest for political correctness.

The city’s 76 foot tall monument to explorer Christopher Columbus which sits in Columbus Circle could be considered for the chopping block, removed as part of the mayor’s new purge.

New York City ‘Symbols Of Hate’ Purge Could Target Columbus Statue, Grant’s Tomb

Columbus, no problem. The guy caused the genocide of Native Americans. He probably should go.

No one is seriously talking about taking down Grant's tomb.

Who is buried there?

Here are some statues that need to go.

• Statues of mass murderers like Lenin and Che Guevara.
  • Statues of people who supported eugenics and forced sterilization like the Nazis: Louis Brandeis and Margaret Sanger.

All these people have statues in the U.S.

No one is buried in Grants Tomb. :D

The stupidity of the left has come full circle and boils down to simple anti-American nihilism.

Well, duh. I thought you meant it was empty. Nice looking mausoleum, though.

That is an old trick question that Groucho Marx used to entrap guests on his TV show, "Who is buried in Grants Tomb?" but after years of asking, NO ONE EVER GOT IT RIGHT.

So he gave up on it, as I understand it and started awarding people who said Grant and his wife.

Grant's Tomb - Wikipedia

Columbus, no problem. The guy caused the genocide of Native Americans. He probably should go.

Don't be so sure of that.

Don't be so sure of that.

Since when has JoeBitch ever had to be sure of anything?

He just shitposts to see what sticks.

Samuel Dickstein (appropriate name) was a Communist spy.

Better tear down this sign:
samuel-dickstein-plaza.jpg

Forum List

Back