Great Barak Hussein Obama after 8 years

except you understand that while most wouldn't call him a "great" president, it is only the far right who says the type of thing you're saying.

because...well, people having health insurance and marriage equality must really hurt you. :rolleyes:

now laugh... :thup:
I agree with gays marrying. Try again?
Only the far right calls him out on his bad things. Really? LOL

I didn't say that, TN...don't make up nonsense.

I said no one thinks he is "screwing over the Americans" unless they're far right.

normal people just say they disagree on certain issues.

and truth? if you actually care about people being treated equally and not living in a theocracy, it almost doesn't matter who the democrat is as long as they can beat the theocrats. that might not matter to you. who our judges are matters to me.
So you just prefer one hack over another. That makes you a hack :)
Sure, "screwing over americans" is subjective. But I would like to know how supporting unfair trade, giving our enemies weapons, amnesty(which stagnates americans wages), bringing in unvetted refugees etc is good for Americans?
Ill wait for this one.

it's not about "hacks". we all have issues that matter.

and theocrats shouldn't be anywhere near the high court.

but you can pretend you aren't partisan.
When discussing the SC, you should want people that go by the Constitution and not some progressive activist group.
Theocrats and activists shouldn't. Damn strait.
Partisan about what Jilly? I am all over the map, hate both parties and go by what I think is right. Not some set ideology. But maybe you can bring me to light :)
Maybe you can comment on the rest of my previous post? Thanks ;)

I do want people who go by our constitution AND OUR BODY OF CASELAW... which is part of our law as well.

not people like scalia who picked and chose some pretend "originalist" theory that never existed before rhenquist took the bench.

and if you doubt that, I suggest you go look at Marbury v Madison which was decided while the founders were still alive..

the constitution is not some fundie's bible.

You know what happened to him?

*snip Nazi girl's idiotic memes*

every president ages in office, Nazi girl
nazi-logical-fallacy.jpg

The thing I wonder about my hair having flecks of white and gray, is I wonder if it was the radiation, or the trauma that did it to me.

If it was the PTSD, then I imagine that all of the vets that fought and saw combat, all those that had incredibly invasive surgeries, or had to kill or be killed, would they likewise have gone gray in their mid thirties, or early forties was well?

I'm willing to bet George Washington was going gray by the time he hit thirty-five.

You can see the pain of near death in a person's eyes, the wisdom and hardness that brings to someone is self evident. I think that is where a lot of that gray comes from.

Folks that don't have gray are like children, little babies whining and crying about petty little matters . . . .

"I'm willing to bet George Washington was going gray by the time he hit thirty-five."

I once read that George Washington had wooden teeth.

obama-tt-1024.jpg
8 years are 8 years. I want to know what happened to the hopeandchangy thing.

Queers can now get married, that a pretty big change? :dunno:

And conservative are hoping like hell to get a Republican in office? :lmao:
So hope and change was about gay marriage? Shit, that was that was all about?!

"So hope and change was about gay marriage? Shit, that was that was all about?!"

The change part, obviously about Transgendering. You know like Bruce....I mean Caitlyn :smoke:

vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

obama-tt-1024.jpg

"So hope and change was about gay marriage? Shit, that was that was all about?!"

The change part, obviously about Transgendering. You know like Bruce....I mean Caitlyn :smoke:

Wonder what Caitlyn will look like in eight years.

obama-tt-1024.jpg

Wonder what Caitlyn will look like in eight years.

Uh-oh LET'S just NOT go there....okay? :eek-52: :crybaby:

Helping IS and screwing over Americans is stressful work. No joke.

except you understand that while most wouldn't call him a "great" president, it is only the far right who says the type of thing you're saying.

because...well, people having health insurance and marriage equality must really hurt you. :rolleyes:

now laugh... :thup:

I said no one thinks he is "screwing over the Americans" unless they're far right.

and truth? if you actually care about people being treated equally and not living in a theocracy, it almost doesn't matter who the democrat is as long as they can beat the theocrats. that might not matter to you. who our judges are matters to me.
You are being obtuse Jillian.

Your bleeding heart for "civil rights and civil liberties" is being used against you.

Time and time again, autocrats like Hillary and Obama have used the high court to take away rights and liberties. They will continue to do so. Patriot act? NDAA? Any of it ring a bell?

The ruling on the ACA is essentially legalized fascism, something this nation fought against. She is a corporatist. Mussolini would have loved her.

The Week's Best Stories From NPR Books
Whole Foods Founder John Mackey On Fascism And 'Conscious Capitalism'

Whole Foods Founder John Mackey On Fascism And 'Conscious Capitalism'

He's a self-styled libertarian: a vegan who sells sustainably raised meat, a man who compares the government's health care overhaul to "fascism" but wants to improve American diets.

And he thinks big businesses have an obligation to change customers' perception that big corporations are "primarily selfish and greedy." (Not that he's opposed to profits. In fact, Whole Foods posted a 49 percent boost in quarterly earnings in November.)

So you just prefer one hack over another. That makes you a hack :)
Sure, "screwing over americans" is subjective. But I would like to know how supporting unfair trade, giving our enemies weapons, amnesty(which stagnates americans wages), bringing in unvetted refugees etc is good for Americans?
Ill wait for this one.

it's not about "hacks". we all have issues that matter.

and theocrats shouldn't be anywhere near the high court.

but you can pretend you aren't partisan.
When discussing the SC, you should want people that go by the Constitution and not some progressive activist group.
Theocrats and activists shouldn't. Damn strait.
Partisan about what Jilly? I am all over the map, hate both parties and go by what I think is right. Not some set ideology. But maybe you can bring me to light :)
Maybe you can comment on the rest of my previous post? Thanks ;)

I do want people who go by our constitution AND OUR BODY OF CASELAW... which is part of our law as well.

not people like scalia who picked and chose some pretend "originalist" theory that never existed before rhenquist took the bench.

and if you doubt that, I suggest you go look at Marbury v Madison which was decided while the founders were still alive..

the constitution is not some fundie's bible.
640px-First_amendment_area_Muir_Woods.jpg

e5f.png

CroweJ20151117_low.jpg

20150613_USD000_0.jpg

CTxFu_4UAAA26ci.jpg

The thing I wonder about my hair having flecks of white and gray, is I wonder if it was the radiation, or the trauma that did it to me.

If it was the PTSD, then I imagine that all of the vets that fought and saw combat, all those that had incredibly invasive surgeries, or had to kill or be killed, would they likewise have gone gray in their mid thirties, or early forties was well?

I'm willing to bet George Washington was going gray by the time he hit thirty-five.

You can see the pain of near death in a person's eyes, the wisdom and hardness that brings to someone is self evident. I think that is where a lot of that gray comes from.

Folks that don't have gray are like children, little babies whining and crying about petty little matters . . . .

"I'm willing to bet George Washington was going gray by the time he hit thirty-five."

False Teeth

False Teeth

Okay thanks. They even have a set of George Washington's false teeth, amazing:

falseteeth.jpg

Imagine what Bernie Sanders would look like 8 years after he took office. He would be 83 years old, and imagine 8 years of the most stressful job on earth on top of that.

Forum List

Back