Great Congressional theater: Jim Jordan beats Fauci about the head and face (not literally)(video)

We need more leaders like Jim Jordan and Rand Paul calling out the charlatan poser "Dr." Fauci. He is a glory hound and has learned how to play the role of the all knowing good doctor by literally talking out of all 6 sides of his mouth. How can you be wrong when you take every position? He is a self promoting phony.

Is that Mad Maxine at the end that says, "you need to shut chur' mouth?"

I'd have told that bitch to fuck off.

He'd be up on charges in the Comintern... errr... Congress if he did that.

Honestly though, I don't know how he didn't do that and then go over and smack her ugly face, knocking off her wig in the process. But we see what black "leadership" is like, so a warning to America.

Is that Mad Maxine at the end that says, "you need to shut chur' mouth?"

I'd have told that bitch to fuck off.

He'd be up on charges in the Comintern... errr... Congress if he did that.

Honestly though, I don't know how he didn't do that and then go over and smack her ugly face, knocking off her wig in the process. But we see what black "leadership" is like, so a warning to America.

If any mother fucker needs the Rand Paul treatment, it's Gym Jordan.

FAUCI WONT ANSWER BECAUSE HE WANT TO END THE LOCKDOWNS AND MASK WEARING.
Fauci was finding cures for diseases while Jordan was covering for child abusers, so it's going to be hard to know who to take seriously here.

Yet he can't find an objective metric as to when the country can fully reopen. The MF makes more than the president. You'd think he could answer a simple question.

Fauci was finding cures for diseases while Jordan was covering for child abusers, so it's going to be hard to know who to take seriously here.

Yet he can't find an objective metric as to when the country can fully reopen. The MF makes more than the president. You'd think he could answer a simple question.

How would one come to that metric when variants and anti-vaccine republics are refusing to get the shot.

How would one come to that metric when variants and anti-vaccine republics are refusing to get the shot.

He mentioned daily infections, he could have said how low they'd need to be. Instead the MF deflected. Kind of like you just did.

Forum List

Back