Great Idea for the Great wall of Trump!

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
SvDJWIf.png

saw this on The_Donald.

Seems like a great idea

what do you think?

That is a great idea and I enthusiastically support it.

Another idea is to round up all the Moon Bats, put them in labor camps and make them crush rocks all day long to provide the material to build the wall.

In order to round up the little Pajama Boy fuckers up we can set up capture squads near Starbucks.

you-bunch-of-pussies-imjust-getting-started-5620848.png

Another idea is to round up all the Moon Bats, put them in labor camps and make them crush rocks all day long to provide the material to build the wall.

In order to round up the little Pajama Boy fuckers up we can set up capture squads near Starbucks.

Well make sure you get the genuine moon bats.

Or a box on our tax returns we could check like the one where we can donate a buck to the POTUS election fund, we could buy a brick......AWESOME!!!!

Well make sure you get the genuine moon bats.

There are not hard to find. Last Saturday they had a national convention. They wore pink pussy caps and dressed up like vaginas.

SvDJWIf.png

saw this on The_Donald.

Seems like a great idea

what do you think?

What a cold hearted thing to say about maladjusted young Americans who need psych treatment. Shock Therapy is what I suggest and how say you Dr. Watson? Doctor Watson says lobotomize.

I hope Trump makes a program where we can buy bricks for the wall and have our names put on them.....

I would buy 20 of them!

We can bind them together with a cement made with Liberal tears.

I hope Trump makes a program where we can buy bricks for the wall and have our names put on them.....

I would buy 20 of them!

Crackers are not in Florida and born and bred in Georgia. The rural amusement venue is Crackerland in middle Georgia.

I would buy 20 of them!

Crackers are not in Florida and born and bred in Georgia. The rural amusement venue is Crackerland in middle Georgia.

Crackers were Florida cowboys. Long before there were Texas cowboys.

eldonlux2.jpg

I would buy 20 of them!

eldonlux2.jpg

You tossed Texas into the mix. There are only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers and you got no horns.

I would buy 20 of them!

eldonlux2.jpg

You tossed Texas into the mix. There are only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers and you got no horns.

It is even worse than that. The first chili type recipe was recorded in St Augustine from the early Spanish settlers. Long before there was a Texas.

I would buy 20 of them!

eldonlux2.jpg

It is even worse than that. The first chili type recipe was recorded in St Augustine from the early Spanish settlers. Long before there was a Texas.

Texans don't put beans in their pot of Chili and too mild for me which I find repulsive. I want beans in my chili and so hot that a Mexican says No Mas.

I would buy 20 of them!

eldonlux2.jpg

Chili is an acquired taste. Show me your chili recipe and I will show you mine and to get wild have a chili cook off.

[Q

Chili is an acquired taste. Show me your chili recipe and I will show you mine and to get wild have a chili cook off.

It wouldn't be a fair competition. I did competition chili cooking as a serious hobby back in the 1990s. I learned many of the secrets to making chili for whoever the judges are.

[Q

It wouldn't be a fair competition. I did competition chili cooking as a serious hobby back in the 1990s. I learned many of the secrets to making chili for whoever the judges are.

What is your secret ingredient? My secret ingredient is Tabasco Sauce.

[Q

What is your secret ingredient? My secret ingredient is Tabasco Sauce.

You would be surprised at how a little coriander enhances chili. I also like to occasionally use an envelope of Goya Sazon. To give it a subtle background sweet taste I have been known to include a couple of tablespoons of apricot preserves.

Make suspects work in the hot sun to build it. It isn't like that would be torture, or anything.

Forum List

Back