🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great Moments in Leftist Thinking

Are they assault wrist bands or just the regular gay liberal wrist bands?

Those transphobic, man hating, nazi c**ts deserve it.

Don't send your warrior genes to Russia, Europe and Britain, if you don't want your forebears to be as dumb as swedes.

Sweden’s police chief unveiled the force’s latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: wristbands reading “Don’t touch me.”
"force's latest weapon"

Dooku_Force_lightning-e1435618097396-2400x1200-137766018416.png

Leftiests are not so hot at thinking; their strong point is feeling.
Think about this: One in ten American women is raped in her lifetime. It ain't by Muslims, honey. Clean your own house first.

Sweden’s police chief unveiled the force’s latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: wristbands reading “Don’t touch me.”

The Leftists across Europa are aware that the pendulum has now swung.

It's crucial that we support our Italian brothers and sisters and do what we can to help them defeat the Italian Constitution Referendum in October. The UNELECTED Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has said he'll resign if he loses.

Movimento 5 Stelle (the Five Star Movement) now control the Office of the Mayor of Roma, Virginia Raggi.

Virginia Raggi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Five Star Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If an Italian General Election were held, the Movimento 5 Stelle would win with 54% of the vote against the PD (Centre-Left and Communist mixed party) and they'd win with 59% of the vote against a Centre-Right coalition of Forza Italia and Lega Nord.

3973ap57_2016071_2.png

It's crucial that we support our Italian brothers and sisters and do what we can to help them defeat the Italian Constitution Referendum in October. The UNELECTED Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has said he'll resign if he loses.

Movimento 5 Stelle (the Five Star Movement) now control the Office of the Mayor of Roma, Virginia Raggi.

If an Italian General Election were held, the Movimento 5 Stelle would win with 54% of the vote against the PD (Centre-Left and Communist mixed party) and they'd win with 59% of the vote against a Centre-Right coalition of Forza Italia and Lega Nord.

3973ap57_2016071_2.png
I'm suprised they are aware. How can someone with a lifetime of political victories, and no defeats, EVER know they are starting to lose?

3973ap57_2016071_2.png
I'm suprised they are aware. How can someone with a lifetime of political victories, and no defeats, EVER know they are starting to lose?

Arrogance, and that's their Achilles Heel, they can't even entertain the notion they're going to lose, until they lose.

Same with the Brexit vote, the Remain side never thought or even considered that the Leave side would win, until they won.

They now are aware that they're all in the crosshairs of the pendulum, so what can they do? Cancel elections or steal elections, neither are even options now.

They do the former, big trouble, they do the latter, as we've shown we'll fight them and get the election rerun.

Think about this: One in ten American women is raped in her lifetime. It ain't by Muslims, honey. Clean your own house first.

Of course not, the problem in Sweden is a much higher ratio of un assimilated Migrant Muslims who like the way things are ran in their old country than their new one. This is what happens when you have mass migration vs selected and screened migration. Or maybe the Swedes are just exaggerating?

3973ap57_2016071_2.png

The Established political parties have let the people down badly. You can't disrespect the people this way, you can't disregard what they want, you can't ignore what they're saying, you can't trample on Democracy and Liberty the way they have.

When you do this, the people begin to embrace other political movements and this is what they've done and are doing.

It's a very exciting time to be in the Vanguard of this situation.

Sure they are! And one of five college women is raped too!

It's true, Obama told me!
https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf
I misspoke. it's one in five. Or is the CDC not factual enough an organization for you?

Of course not, the problem in Sweden is a much higher ratio of un assimilated Migrant Muslims who like the way things are ran in their old country than their new one. This is what happens when you have mass migration vs selected and screened migration. Or maybe the Swedes are just exaggerating?
They let in a lot of savages. The immigration policies in Australia mostly allow the more middle class muslims. thats why we don't have the problem, and Australian police are bloody rough when they have to be and the media doesn't stop them. It's good because they aren't too bad in NSW and Victoria. And in return for them not hassling people, the media doesn't villify them when they put the jack boots on.

In Queensland, they used to go to music festivals and pretend a riot was happening and thrash everyone. Trample little girls into the mud on their horses. No joke.

Forum List

Back