GREAT news! 2 concealed carry holders shoot and kill armed robber in barber shop

To go on and hit up others and possibly get killed. You have any idea how most robbers get away with it, even murderers?
Another scenario that idiots like him never think about is that if they had gotten away unmolested, they would be emboldened to do it again. People could have died then. No, retards like him can't and won't think past their narrow dogma.
Robbers are supposed to get away, by corporate policy, so no one gets hurt. Stopping them is the job of the police, not Bubba the janitor or a guy getting his hair cut.
Most get away with it because money isn't worth killing, or dying over.

Then why do they bring guns to rob people?
Motivation. The likelihood they will kill anyone is small.

Now why do you need a gun, to feel like a man and safe in public?

No. To defend myself from assholes like these two pricks. According to you I should place my life in the hands of assholes who have demonstrated that they don't care about my rights, or the rights of others. Thus it is not surprising that they murder people just for the hell of it... like this poor clerk in a 7-11 who did everything correctly according to you and yet still ended up dead. Looks like your assumptions are full of shit. Just. Like. You.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

To go on and hit up others and possibly get killed. You have any idea how most robbers get away with it, even murderers?
Robbers are supposed to get away, by corporate policy, so no one gets hurt. Stopping them is the job of the police, not Bubba the janitor or a guy getting his hair cut.

No. To defend myself from assholes like these two pricks. According to you I should place my life in the hands of assholes who have demonstrated that they don't care about my rights, or the rights of others. Thus it is not surprising that they murder people just for the hell of it... like this poor clerk in a 7-11 who did everything correctly according to you and yet still ended up dead. Looks like your assumptions are full of shit. Just. Like. You.

They get dead here or there, but very, very rarely. That is why the policy is hand it over, like or not.

They get dead here or there, but very, very rarely. That is why the policy is hand it over, like or not.

That policy works OK for banks for the most part I will grant you. But clerking at a convenience store is far more dangerous. Even when the clerks do everything you say they still die at a ridiculously high rate.

You are wrong.

That policy works OK for banks for the most part I will grant you. But clerking at a convenience store is far more dangerous. Even when the clerks do everything you say they still die at a ridiculously high rate.

You are wrong.
They die at a higher rate than normal people because it is a dangerous job, like being a cop. That does not change the math or mean they should start playing John Wayne.

Rabid dogs need put down....that thug is a rabid dog.

Rabid dogs need put down....that thug is a rabid dog.
Not our justice system, little loon.

And if one of the kids had been shot in crossfire and died?

What then. "Oh well its sad but its collateral damage". Bullshit. I'm glad one of the creeps is dead but we really want shootouts with kids around? Even armed thugs very rarely harm a child.

You are wrong.
They die at a higher rate than normal people because it is a dangerous job, like being a cop. That does not change the math or mean they should start playing John Wayne.

It's only dangerous because scumbags kill them for no reason and Corporate policies that value money over life disarm the clerks because the corporations are afraid that they might get sued if an employee defends themselves, so clearly the corporations value money more than life, so you are wrong yet again....

You are wrong.

So when someone points a gun at them....you say they should be mandated to just pray the thug spares them instead of having a gun and defending themselves?

You are wrong.

It's only dangerous because scumbags kill them for no reason and Corporate policies that value money over life disarm the clerks because the corporations are afraid that they might get sued if an employee defends themselves, so clearly the corporations value money more than life, so you are wrong yet again....

Corporations do it because losing the money is cheaper than defending a lawsuit. And the employees sign the policy agreement so they can't sue if they get shot because they agreed to work under the policy. It sucks.

Yikes!

"Chris Nowell, the owner of the barber shop, had been eating dinner in the back of the shop at the time of the robbery. He said he watched a bullet fly over his head before running out the back and to Applebee’s to call the police.
The gunshots took out one of the television sets mounted in a back corner and left at least five bullet holes in the walls toward the back of the shop."
‘The kids were crying, hollering, and their parents were hollering’ as barber, customer, stopped robbers

You claimed society was safer. One incident does not make a society safe...

It is certainly safer in that area. Just imagine if you people didn't make it so easy for the criminals to commit their crimes. Imagine how much easier it would be for the rest of us. Oh wait. You only care about the criminals and not the honest people...

Seems to be a run on barber shops this month. Earlier in the month, another armed robber was killed by a patron in Milwaukee-
MILWAUKEE -

A robber was shot and killed at a Milwaukee barbershop Friday afternoon.

The robbery happened about 12:30 p.m. at the Level Up Barber Shop and Auto Body Repair near 31st Street and Cameron Avenue.

A co-owner of the store, who asked only to be identified as Ty, talked about the fatal shooting and attempted robbery.

"He asked some questions about how much a haircut costs, then went into the bathroom to put his mask on and get his gun ready or whatever," Ty said.
http://m.wisn.com/news/customer-kills-armed-robber-at-barbershop/30621188

Forum List

Back