Great news "Coronavirus Hits Russian Exports to China dropped 21% " USA LNG new opportunities

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great news "Coronavirus Hits Russian Exports to China dropped 21% " USA LNG new opportunities . China , Belarus, Ukraine, Poland the new markets for USA LNG. good bye putler´s gas-station
empr-putin-09.10-1.png

Coronavirus Hits Russian Exports to China - The Moscow Times

So the virus is going from Russia to China? Or, you mean it's slowing everything down? That would be a boon to the West (not the virus, but the geopolitical impact) if there can be some division of Russia and China. I've always found it odd that Russia is considered the big enemy (when most realize China is), but, China, which businesses love, is feeding Russia and they are even starting to coordinate their militaries.

I'm not sure how anyone benefits from this as the issues are the same for anyone exporting into China, but, where there is a need, there will be supply.

Last edited:
So the virus is going from Russia to China? Or, you mean it's slowing everything down? That would be a boon to the West if there can be some division of Russia and China. I've always found it odd that Russia is considered the big enemy (when most realize China is), but, China, which businesses love, is feeding Russia and they are even starting to coordinate their militaries.

I'm not sure how anyone benefits from this as the issues are the same for anyone exporting into China, but, where there is a need, there will be supply.
The western democracies are too dependent on china

which the coronavius proves

now russia is sucking air too thanks to china

will we never learn?

There we go. I knew you were up to the challenge. The talking points text arrived from the masters at the farm and let the glorying in misery begin.

There we go. I knew you were up to the challenge. The talking points text arrived from the masters at the farm and let the glorying in misery begin.

I don't think anyone is doing that. If it's a fact, what can we do about it? There are always going to be geopolitical impact in human tragedy. As long as the West isn't responsible for the misery, it's important to fill their supply need, and, appreciate the broader impact on those two nations relationship.

So the virus is going from Russia to China? Or, you mean it's slowing everything down? That would be a boon to the West (not the virus, but the geopolitical impact) if there can be some division of Russia and China. I've always found it odd that Russia is considered the big enemy (when most realize China is), but, China, which businesses love, is feeding Russia and they are even starting to coordinate their militaries.

i am 100% sure that Muscovy is loosing China to USA , which is great

Russia and the US battling over Europe's gas market
www.cnbc.com › 2019/01/08 › russia-and-the-...

Översätt den här sidan
8 jan. 2019 - The Commission, the EU's executive arm, expects U.S. gas exports to the ... on Russian oil companies (including Gazprom and its oil arm Neft) in 2014 that ... "There is definitely a geopolitical nature to it (the competition for ...

Oil and natural gas sales accounted for 68% of Russia's total ...
www.eia.gov › todayinenergy › detail

23 juli 2014 - Russia is a major exporter of crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas. Sales of these fuels accounted for 68% of Russia's total export ...

So the virus is going from Russia to China? Or, you mean it's slowing everything down? That would be a boon to the West if there can be some division of Russia and China. I've always found it odd that Russia is considered the big enemy (when most realize China is), but, China, which businesses love, is feeding Russia and they are even starting to coordinate their militaries.

will we never learn?
we dependent on china much less than Muscovy

will we never learn?
I dont know if thats true or not

but no matter

I only care about America’s unwise entanglement with the communist dictatorship

It's no coincidence that russia has been staging in syria over the last few years. They have their eye on the leviathon fields in Israel. They care about syria about as much as we cared about iraq.

will we never learn?

but no matter

"America’s unwise entanglement with the communist dictatorship" do you think that china is still commie empire ? or the slave barbarian empire ?

Leaked files reveal China's mass detention camps for Uighurs ...

https://www.youtube.com › watch

- Översätt den här sidan
upload_2020-3-3_15-13-11.jpeg▶ 4:13
25 nov. 2019 - Överfört av CBC News: The National
Leaked Chinese government documents reveal the prison-like detention and indoctrination taking place at ...
China's secret 'brainwashing' camps - BBC News - YouTube

- Översätt den här sidan
upload_2020-3-3_15-13-28.jpeg▶ 3:52
25 nov. 2019 - Överfört av BBC News
Leaked documents detail for the first time China's systematic brainwashing of hundreds of thousands of ...

will we never learn?

but no matter

"America’s unwise entanglement with the communist dictatorship" do you think that china is still commie empire ? or the slave barbarian empire ?

- Översätt den här sidan
View attachment 310025▶ 4:13
Leaked Chinese government documents reveal the prison-like detention and indoctrination taking place at ...

- Översätt den här sidan
View attachment 310026▶ 3:52
Leaked documents detail for the first time China's systematic brainwashing of hundreds of thousands of ...
Of course china is still a communist dictatorship, though not the one Marx envisioned

It is an absolute dictatorship where the people have zero voice in state affairs

but they do allow some freedom in the economy as long as it benefits the political goals of the state

will we never learn?

but no matter

- Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan
Of course china is still a communist dictatorship, though not the one Marx envisioned

It is an absolute dictatorship where the people have zero voice in state affairs

but they do allow some freedom in the economy as long as it benefits the political goals of the state
China is totalitarian , nationalistic empire not much of Moaism even left , terrible gang of thugs

will we never learn?

but no matter

- Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

China is totalitarian , nationalistic empire not much of Moaism even left , terrible gang of thugs
Mao was not in a position to dominate the world

Xi is

but no matter

- Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

Xi is
"

Xi is"

you must be joking , an Asiatic backward , despotic empire which live off only low-end copies of our products have 0 chance against our great free world civilization

but no matter

- Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

Xi is
"

Xi is"

you must be joking , an Asiatic backward , despotic empire which live off only low-end copies of our products have 0 chance against our great free world civilization
You couldnt be more wrong

china is well on its way to being the dominant world power

and if they are it will be hell on earth for everyone else

- Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

Xi is
"

Xi is"

"china is well on its way to being the dominant world power" people said the same about Germany and Japan (in 80th) before

Xi is
"

Xi is"

"china is well on its way to being the dominant world power" people said the same about Germany and Japan (in 80th) before

Germany came pretty close in WWII and certainly caused the death of millions in the effort

this is not 1939 so direct comparisons to china today are useless

But China has a huge land mass and the largest population 3 times the US

and it is a dictatorship on a mission

so dont make assumptions and then go to sleep because you might wake up too late

Forum List

Back