‘Great State of Kansas’

If Bristol was named Tennessee or Virginia you might have a parallel.

th
That picture actually supports trump’s statement. And Bristol is named Bristol, not Tennessee or Virginia as Kansas City is named Kansas.

Where is Arrowhead Stadium located?
Outside of Kansas City in MO. I guess they should change their name to the Missouri Chiefs even though they represent Kansas City, KS, etc.

If they changed their name to the Kansas Chiefs they still play in Missouri.
still not seeing your point other than to express how bad your TDS is,,,

That picture actually supports trump’s statement. And Bristol is named Bristol, not Tennessee or Virginia as Kansas City is named Kansas.

Outside of Kansas City in MO. I guess they should change their name to the Missouri Chiefs even though they represent Kansas City, KS, etc.

Really, you are trying to argue that the Kansas City Chiefs are in the state of Kansas, when Arrowhead Stadium is located in Missouri.:abgg2q.jpg:

Really, you are trying to argue that the Kansas City Chiefs are in the state of Kansas, when Arrowhead Stadium is located in Missouri.:abgg2q.jpg:
Do you know the names of Obama 57 states? :abgg2q.jpg:

I've never said that mainly because I live literally down the street from the stadium on the same street,,,

so tell us whats your point to this whole thing?/

]After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.
No, Kansas City is also in Kansas. Kansas City (Kansas) – Wikipedie

Do the Kansas City Chiefs play in Kansas City, Kansas, Shithead?

Look, you're black so geography is a bit like math to you guys. You said KC was in Missouri, but it's also in Kansas.

Look, you're a meathead so getting the quote function right is a challenge for you. ONE Kansas City is in Missouri and ANOTHER Kansas City is in Kansas. THEY'RE NOT THE SAME CITY. Therefore neither is "also in" the other state.

If I really wanted to make your head explode I could tell you all about the various Columbuses and Clevelands and (shudder) Springfields. I don't think you're ready though.
Read my reply and really, do something about your butthurt!

I already read your post, which you excised out here, which went something like this --- matter of fact it went exactly like this:

You said KC was in Missouri, but it's also in Kansas.

Well --- IT ISN'T. As it says above, ***ONE*** Kansas City is in Missouri and ***ANOTHER*** Kansas City is in Kansas. ***NEITHER*** of them is "also in" the other state.

Just as Columbus Ohio isn't "also" in Georgia. Just as Cleveland Tennessee isn't "also" in Ohio. Each of those states HAS THEIR OWN.

And America doesn't have 57 states, whats your point? He actually caught his error and almost immediately deleted it and corrected it.

I know people who still call them the Houston Oilers.

I hear asshats on ESPN say "the New York football Giants".

Hate to admit it but I'm actually old enough to remember when that was a legitimate distinction. Not to mention the St. Louis football Cardinals, which nobody says any more.

Wrong. Kansas City MO is separately incorporated (meaning it's a separate city), from Kansas City KS. No, it's not a single city that overlaps both states.
It’s legally a separate city but geographically it’s all one. That’s why it has one name.

How can it be one when it's in TWO different states and each has it's own government. The only thing that divides Augusta and North Augusta is state lines, so are they considered as one as well.

How Bristol TN/VA?
If Bristol was named Tennessee or Virginia you might have a parallel.

th

It's the same thing -- Bristol Tennessee is one city, Bristol Virginia is another. Two different cities, two different states, two different governments, two different mayors.

How can it be one when it's in TWO different states and each has it's own government. The only thing that divides Augusta and North Augusta is state lines, so are they considered as one as well.

How Bristol TN/VA?

if you lived here you would understand,,,but you dont so that makes you ignorant,,,

Do people who live in Kansas City, KS vote in Kansas City, MO?

Only if they're democrat?

Or was that a trick question?

Your OP IS A F/U!

Your claim is false.

You proved your false claim in your OP.

Wanna know what's worse?

None of the Trump haters, including yourself can admit your mistake.

Hmmm, the Kansas City Chiefs play in Missouri.
but they are considered the home team for both the kansas side and the missouri side,,,

Sure, but there's ZERO reason to exclude the Missouri fans, is there.

It's really fun to watch the Trump supporters twist themselves and Trumps words into pretzels to try to justify his remark.

when did anyone do that???

everyone has said he made a common mistake people not familiar with kc always make,,,

True, of course. But there's one thing you're leaving out.
Everyone has said he made a common mistake EXCEPT HIMSELF. And he never will, because he doesn't have the stones.

It's really fun to watch the Trump supporters twist themselves and Trumps words into pretzels to try to justify his remark.

everyone has said he made a common mistake people not familiar with kc always make,,,

Everyone has said he made a common mistake EXCEPT HIMSELF. And he never will, because he doesn't have the stones.

didnt boedeca say earlier he admitted it??? ,,,anyways its just your TDS thats driving your obsession,,,

if you lived here you would understand,,,but you dont so that makes you ignorant,,,

Your OP IS A F/U!

Your claim is false.

Wanna know what's worse?

but they are considered the home team for both the kansas side and the missouri side,,,

when did that happen??

It's the same thing -- Bristol Tennessee is one city, Bristol Virginia is another. Two different cities, two different states, two different governments, two different mayors.

Obviously both cities have Chiefs fans. Technically Trump did nothing wrong. If he wants to congratulate the fans on the KS side of the fan base that's his business. He's already proven that he's playing 4-D chess while your Dear Leaders are playing 'pull my finger'. And if it pushes your buttons, which it obviously does, it's win-win.

Your OP IS A F/U!

Your claim is false.

Wanna know what's worse?

when did that happen??

When he congratulated the people of Kansas, Dorothy.

It's like if the Iggles win the Stupor Bowl --- do you go "congratulations, New Jersey"?

Obviously both cities have Chiefs fans. Technically Trump did nothing wrong. If he wants to congratulate the fans on the KS side of the fan base that's his business. He's already proven that he's playing 4-D chess while your Dear Leaders are playing 'pull my finger'. And if it pushes your buttons, which it obviously does, it's win-win.

I'm afraid I don't have "dear leaders" much as you must be desperate to change the subject. What I have is basic understanding of human hubris. There ain't no way around this.

And you owe me a nickel for Pogo's Law. Pay up.

didnt boedeca say earlier he admitted it??? ,,,anyways its just your TDS thats driving your obsession,,,

That's metaphysically absurd man. How would I know what somebody else posted?

The point stands.

I know the Kansas City Chiefs play in Missouri, now run and tell that.

I've never said that mainly because I live literally down the street from the stadium on the same street,,,

so tell us whats your point to this whole thing?/

The point is the Kansas City Chiefs play in the Great state of Missouri.

Here is another dumb ass that just can't admit the dude made a mistake.

Is that a no?

Is that a no?

Yes the Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri.

Forum List

Back