Great video of Trump's coronavirus predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite one is when he calls 100,000 a "horrible number", when he thought we wouldn't get there.

I was in my doc's office on March 2, the day after the second known reported death from COVID.

I live in Philadelphia, my doc told me that COVID was "...already everywhere, it's here." He was setting up telemedicine, ramping up his hospital hours and preparing to close down his office, sending his staff home to work remotely. He said he didn't want his waiting room to be a source for the spread of the disease.

On March 5, not missing a chance to take a shot at Obama, Trump said, "“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.” (He was wrong, 12,500+/- died from H1N1)

So if "poorly handled" is 12,500 dead in 12 months, WTF is 70,000 dead in just 9 weeks???
That's called genocide, Donald.

Trump has given the DNC an embarrassment of riches for their Biden ad campaign this summer and fall.
After 200,000 are dead by August, they will replay and replay and replay Trump's ignorant quotes:

“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."""

and yet another history lesson on Trump screwing up.

Don't we have enough of these already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back