Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

picks on...not picks up ....
It's both.

*pointing old crone finger* ....

oooooooo i will get you and your little kittens too......

(we should not mention kittens....i feel like we discuss kittens we end up with kittens...and yes i know that is not the cause of kittens lol)
0204101023.jpeg

i wonder if the last person out will shut off the lights ;)

welcome
Thanks DiveCon. [Gives secret handshake.] I wonder how somebody can get over 100,000 posts in just a five years and have a sex life or a life for that matter?

see how they act..you let them in and they piss on the damned living room rug!!!!

... snip ...
I apologize. I promise to keep my secret handshakes confined to the "Introduce yourself" forum. Damn (looks around timidly for any Mods) I'm starting to feel liberated already. This must be the real America I once knew.

Last edited:
yea dave stop being fucking paranoid....damn it.....

pretty much its a free foreall... a few minor rules.....no threatening each other..bad form....no bringing up family members....i can curse you from here to hell and back...i cannot bring up any family member....watch the copy rights etc...o no question the admins or mods in public....you got to go to pms for that....no revealing pms....if i pm you and call you names you got to keep it to yourself...unless i give you permission to go public with it...i have been here for a year or more...so far so good...

<---ideal poster

Aw, go easy on the Hannity crowd bones. We all came from some hell hole or other.

And AvgGuyIA - Welcome to the zoo! :D

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

is this all code for "i am another maggot from hannity"

You will find many obnoxious opinionated assholes like StoningBowls here. She's special.

welcome_34.gif

to AvgGuyIA whom I do not know...for his own safety :eusa_angel:

btw, did you see this?

You are missed.

It's good to know even if you're still locked out.

Party foul. No linking to other message boards please. Gunny

o hell we even got us a maggot mod.....lol....(not article, he is just a sweetie) we all know of which maggot i speak of...
TWO Mods from the so-called "maggot land" makes for a neat package here.

The brain drain continues, you should likey!

jawdrop.gif

WHAT???

I hope you're saying ex-members that are now mods? Or is that why del is such a...

such a...

there are no words to describe del

Last edited:
How did that former Marine become a Mod there anyway?
It involved too much liquor ingested by a certain other fatassed mod, who will remain unnamed, who carelessly left herself logged in to the admin page on her laptop while she slept it off.

I think you can probably fill in the blanks from there.

Please tell me it didn't involve sexual relations with the winge`d one?

Please!

How did that former Marine become a Mod there anyway?
It involved too much liquor ingested by a certain other fatassed mod, who will remain unnamed, who carelessly left herself logged in to the admin page on her laptop while she slept it off.

I think you can probably fill in the blanks from there.

Please tell me it didn't involve sexual relations with the winge`d one?

Please!

I wish I could tell you that, but I don't know.

What do you think the odds are? :eusa_whistle:

Aw, go easy on the Hannity crowd bones. We all came from some hell hole or other.

And AvgGuyIA - Welcome to the zoo! :D

Actually my previous board was pretty damn good.

But the owner kept shutting it off due to real-life concerns. I got tired of that and moved.

Forum List

Back