Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

btw, did you see this?

You are missed.

It's good to know even if you're still locked out.

And the predictable thread lock. Wonder who did that?

In the hannitarium, one must never question the actions of the Gods.......

OK, gang....

Unwritten rule is to not talk about forum politics of other boards in general, and that certain other nameless one in particular.

Even though I myself stretched that one a wee bit, let's knock it off, m'kay?

Thank you.

:)

OK, gang....

Unwritten rule is to not talk about forum politics of other boards in general, and that certain other nameless one in particular.

Even though I myself stretched that one a wee bit, let's knock it off, m'kay?

Thank you.

:)

206_detention_mackey.gif

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D

Why, thank you very much Dude :lol:

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Welcome AvgGuyIA, good to have you here. What took you so long?

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D
Awesome! I'm a real legend from that other site?

Oh wait, I haven't been banned from there... yet. Then again, I have found this site a bit more... fun. Yeah, that's the term I'll use. Fun. :)

BTW, Ave, good to see you, wear a cup and a helmet cause life can suck at times. And here, you can hit there.

For the most part ... I don't mind Hannity, but I can only take him is small doses. It's true ... the guy loves the sound of his own voice and that's okay. I can always turn the volume down, change the channel or go to bed.

His website though ... his message boards, I found unfriendly and rude.

Forum List

Back