500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

This guy starts threads like this precisely so a bunch of people will come tell him what an immoral jackass he is.

It's part of the fundamentalist christian victim complex. He thinks suffering these insults makes him christ-like. He also thinks it means that he is correct.

  It's part of the abnormal psychology of fundamentalist christians.

Much like what he did in his thread about turning the US into a theocracy. Page after page after page of people blowing him up. But he referred to it as a "very successful thread".

Just to be accommodating, I'll address your post. I post a thread that 99% of the world would agree with, that orgies--- particularly institutionally- sponsored orgies ---are very bad things. But to leftwing atheists, truth is like antiseptic on an infection. VERY painful. And so they screech with anger, because depravity and perversion are a way of life for them.

Your constant use of the word "orgies" tells me you don't know the meaning of the word, or you just don't mind lying.

Much like what he did in his thread about turning the US into a theocracy. Page after page after page of people blowing him up. But he referred to it as a "very successful thread".
2500 responses. 40,000 views. Yes, a lot of people learned from that thread. I consider it my greatest public service in here.

2500 responses. 40,000 views. Yes, a lot of people learned from that thread. I consider it my greatest public service in here.

Apparently you didn't learn anything. The responses were vastly and overwhelmingly against your proposal.

It certainly showed the difficulty you will have getting a constitutional amendment to make this a Christian nation.

Your constant use of the word "orgies" tells me you don't know the meaning of the word, or you just don't mind lying.
You don't know what an orgy is? It's very simple. A lot people having random sex in a confined area. Like the Olympic Village. Why do you have difficulty with that word?
Apparently you didn't learn anything. The responses were vastly and overwhelmingly against your proposal.

It certainly showed the difficulty you will have getting a constitutional amendment to make this a Christian nation.
Often there is pushback from people who have never heard an idea before. Or right before they're converted.

Last edited:
You don't know what an orgy is? It's very simple. A lot people having random sex in a confined area. Like the Olympic Village. Why do you have difficulty with that word?

Often there is pushback from people who have never heard an idea before. Or right before they're converted.

Having a lot of people in a small village, having in their various rooms, as individuals, is not an orgy.

An orgy is group sex.

Having a lot of people in a small village, having in their various rooms, as individuals, is not an orgy.

An orgy is group sex.
No, group sex is an act that involves more than two people. That's not what an orgy is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back