Ground-based nuclear tests can be useful

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
First, it is clear that hysteria about the harm of radiation has always been created artificially. Nevada, Kazakhstan, Japan and Chernobyl show no discernible signs of radiation sickness. After the Chernobyl explosion, everyone said that two-headed monsters now live there, but no one saw it. Rescuers neglected their protection and received radiation doses millions of times higher than the norm, and they look normal.

At the same time, it could be a "large ultraviolet lamp" for disinfecting the planet from all abomination, like quartz lamps in hospitals.

After the ban on ground testing, the world plunged into a left-handed gloom. In the USA, there was a hippie degradation, and in the USSR, alcoholic disgusting before the arrival of Reagan.

This somehow influenced the mentality and politics.

First, it is clear that hysteria about the harm of radiation has always been created artificially. Nevada, Kazakhstan, Japan and Chernobyl show no discernible signs of radiation sickness. After the Chernobyl explosion, everyone said that two-headed monsters now live there, but no one saw it. Rescuers neglected their protection and received radiation doses millions of times higher than the norm, and they look normal.

At the same time, it could be a "large ultraviolet lamp" for disinfecting the planet from all abomination, like quartz lamps in hospitals.

After the ban on ground testing, the world plunged into a left-handed gloom. In the USA, there was a hippie degradation, and in the USSR, alcoholic disgusting before the arrival of Reagan.

This somehow influenced the mentality and politics.
Cool maybe you should stand right next to one of those nuclear explosions and then you can actually know if they're dangerous or not

• Banned
Cool maybe you should stand right next to one of those nuclear explosions and then you can actually know if they're dangerous or not
I didn’t say that you have to stand next to explosions

• Banned
Some people refused to evacuate from the Chernobyl zone, the villagers have been living there for more than 30 years and everything is fine with them.

Some people refused to evacuate from the Chernobyl zone, the villagers have been living there for more than 30 years and everything is fine with them.
So why don't you go to a nuclear test site to prove your theory that nuclear explosions aren't harmful?

On May 25, 1953, at the Nevada nuclear test site, as part of Operation Upshot-Khothole, the first ever Grable nuclear artillery round was fired. The radioactive cloud from the shot ("mushroom cloud") was visible even in Los Angeles.
In the 1960s, mushroom clouds from explosions were visible 160 km away in any direction, including Las Vegas, where people came as tourists to see them.

Yeah and people working on the Manhattan project died of radiation poisoning
I don't know, it sounds like propaganda. About 10 years later, a scientist spoke on the one show, who was exposed to a thousandfold radiation in Chernobyl, everything was in order with him and he said that the harm of radiation is a lie

I don't know, it sounds like propaganda. About 10 years later, a scientist spoke on the one show, who was exposed to a thousandfold radiation in Chernobyl, everything was in order with him and he said that the harm of radiation is a lie
So why don't you go and handle some plutonium and report back to us?

I'm not the one saying nuclear explosions are good, you are.
Yes, but apparently you are a rain man. I said that to the fact that if you even gorge yourself on 20 pounds of popcorn it could be dangerous, why the fuck should I consider your edge cases?

Ya, but we need a friendly gas station for now.
This friendly gas station tuck the dick in the USA ass
And it was not worth spoiling relations with Iran, from the point of view of right-wing politics.

Forum List

Back